Chapter 32- Nightmare

Mrs. Tomlinson was like the mom I always wanted. I pictured my birth mother being like her. She seemed to actually care about me, she sat with me rubbing my back while I rested my head on her shoulder. We rented a sad movie and ate buckets of ice cream, and even though I didn't feel much better, I felt loved, and wanted for the first time. I never felt that with Louis, I always felt like he would turn around and stab me in the back and it turns out he did. I felt as if I was the only one trying to keep us together.

"Go talk to him." Jay encouraged me "If I hear any fighting ill kick his ass, just stay calm, you got this kiddo! Oh and tell Derek to come down."

I trudged up the stairs and i pushed through the door to see him on the phone. I looked in the corner and saw Dr. Tomlinson on his phone looking more stressed then usual.

"Dr. Tomlinson, your wife wants you."

He nodded and rushed downstairs. I hesitated before sitting in the chair where Dr. Tomlinson was.

"Why'd you come up?"

"Your mom told me to, trust me, your the last person I want to lay eyes on. I just want to go back to where I belong, but no I'm trapped in this fucking house with... you." I cringed at that last word.

"How nice of you."

I walked to the window "Do you think its safe to jump?"

"Why?"

"I wanna fly, but no, you guys see that as me attempting suicide when I'm not."

I looked towards the door, I felt as if the sun was reflecting on my eyes ever so slightly, but enough to make them shine. I looked over to catch Louis staring at my chest. I turned around shaking my head, all until I got an idea.

"It's really hot in here." I said taking off my hoodie. The only thing I had under my shirt was a bra. "Put the fan on!" I smiled going on my tippy toes to put the fan on, I prayed a boob wouldn't pop out, thats what you call embarrassing. I snuck a peek over at him, he seemed so concentrated on my chest, "Lou, come here." I whispered as sexy as possible. He looked over at me barley laying on the chair, but he obeyed my command and walked over to me. I got up and pressed my body against his I pulled his face to my brushing my finger through his hair, he moved his hands up to my chest, I moved my mouth close to his ear so I could whisper something. "Baby guess what?" I mumbled seducing him.

"What?" He whispered.

I pushed him off me slapping him "Fuck you." I threw my hoodie on and walked out the door slamming it shut. I rested against the door waiting for what he would do, but it turned out I was the only one having a mental breakdown. "I still love you." I whispered pushing myself to leave.

I ran into my room, I looked around for where I hid it. I heard footsteps running past my room, they stopped then a minute later I heard them stop infront of my door. There was a knock, "Noelle, please open the door."

"Hold on." I mumbled opening the pill bottle. It slipped out of my hand opening once it hit the floor. "Shit!" I whispered as pills slid across the floor. The door swung open, and Louis stepped in pulling me away from what i desired. "NO!" I screamed. I kept fighting to get to the pills but Lou held me with both arms and slid down the door so he can get to my height. He pulled me up on his lap still keeping his tight grip. "Please." I begged.

I stopped trying to loosen his grip once i realized his arms were bleeding. I went to grab his hand to kiss his wrist, but he wouldn't let me. I could easily get really mad and pin him so I could see his wrist, or he could just show me.

"Give me your hand." I demanded.

When he didn't reply I actually got more mad then i thought i would. I jabbed my nails into his neck and slammed his head against the floor. I slammed my wrist into his mouth so he couldn't cry for help. I caught both wrists and slammed then above his head. I examined them closely before deciding what I saw was real.

"Oh my god." I whispered. I stumbled to my feet tripling to the bed. I leaned over the bed already light headed. "Im going to faint." I warned. I got all sweaty and saw visions like I was dying, I felt as if I was in a horror movie. I blacked out only to wake up to enter my worst nightmare.