Chapter 21- Animal

"NOELLE FINISH IT SAY YES!" Liam screamed.

I moved my nose onto his, breathing heavily he tried to sneak a kiss until i prevented it from happening.

"First dates are best on Wednesdays, take me, your girlfriend out on Wednesday?" I asked a bit unconfident.

"Can a kiss seal this deal?"

"Of course." I said slamming my lips on his.

"Birthday sex." Harry muttered walking past us.

Louis smirked at me, then back at Harry.

"Larry." I coughed.

Louis smiled a little.

~•~

I threw the car keys on the counter taking out two waters for Harry and Louis.

"Come on drink up it'll sober you up a little." I instructed.

They bother drank the whole bottle, I filled up Harrys walking him to his bedroom for the night. I tucked him in and he requested a goodnight kiss so I kissed his cheek leaving his water on the nightstand. I raced back down stairs to get Louis to bed too. I repeated my steps, but this time, Louis wanted to cuddle. Of course I didnt reject his offer since we just started dating, and also because I was too lazy to go to my room.

"Your playing the piano for me tomorrow." Louis whispered.

"I know."

~•~

"NOELLE WAKE UP NOELLE NOELLE NOELLE!" I heard Louis scream.

"What." I slat batley opening my eyes.

"SANTA!" He said jumping in my bed.

"Louis your 21." I sighed getting up.

He picked me up throwing me over his shoulder running down the stairs. He set me down in front of the christmas tree surrounded in presents. He came up behind me hugging my lower stomach "Merry Christmas."

"Jesus, is this how it feels to be rich?" I smiled looking back at him.

"Sure."

"I got you 3 gifts and i already see 7 with my name on it!" I said.

"Well I'm Louis Tomlinson." He whispered. "Go open up your gifts."

I trudged over to where my presents were and plopped on the floor, Louis sat next to me wrapping his arm around my lower back. I picked up one shaking it, I began unwrapping it revealing the label, 'Michael Kors'.

"NO YOU DIDN'T!" I squeled with excitement. "YOU DID NOT SPEND THIS MUCH MONEY ON ME!"

He laughed "Open the box!"

I opened the box and saw the most beautiful bag ever. I held it up admiring the elegant desgins. It was a cute handbag with MK written all over the light brown fabric, attached to it was a beautiful tan cheeta print bow. I kissed Louis on the cheek handing him his gift, which was far less expensive then his gift. He unwrapped the key chain that said 12-24-12.

"So you won't forget me when your on tour." I smiled.

He kissed me putting the key chain on his phone case. I pushed another gift on him, he smiled unwrapping it, he began laughing.

"I couldnt find a pair you didnt have so I got you a gift card!"

He looked down at the Toms giftcard still laughing. Then he pushed another gift on me. i pealed off the wrapping paper revealing a little white box, i opened it seeing a sliver infinity necklace engraved with the words 'Forever & Always'. I smiled hugging him.