Chapter 25- Crash

I was home alone for a little bit since Louis had gone to record some songs. Niall was suppose to come over to 'hang out' with me, or as i called it babysitting. Lou always disagrees on the term babysitting, he says they wanna come, but i doubt it. I mean, I made Niall cry, Harry lock himself in the bathroom, Liam run out of the house screaming, and Zayn have a panic attack. Hey what can i say, I'm an animal.

I havent seen Niall since I made him cry, and imagine how awkward it was after. I'll probably end up going to 'my bedroom' and lay on my bed all day blasting music occasionally screaming song lyrics forgetting I wasn't home alone. Then i'll hide and wonder if he heard it. I glanced at the clock, where the fuck is Niall?

I was debating if I should text Lou when I saw a car pull in the drive way. I sighed gathering my stuff when the door opened. I didnt even bother to look, I walked to the stairs when I heard Harrys voice.

"Aye Niall look shes pulling a Zayn on us."

"I invited a friend over." I lied looking back at them.

"We didnt agree to this." Niall said.

"I dont care." I muttered.

I trudged into 'my room' closing my door taking out my phone. I went through my contacts until I got to my soon-to-be roommate, Alina.

"Hello?"

"ALINA! Can you come over?"

"Noelle! Um if you can come pick me up."

"Ok, I'll be there soon." I said hanging up.

I walked downstairs and got ready to leave when I felt a hand grab my arm.

"Where do you think you're going?" Harry asked.

"To pick up my friend."

"Come on Niall." Harry said walking outside with me.

I got in the drivers seat and started the car, today is going to be pretty intresting.

~•~

*Niall's POV*

I got out and ran. It was about all I could do to get away from the loud sirens and screams. I ran to the other boys. To my luck the studio wasn't so far, but it was far enough to make me extremely tired.

I ran past the lady at the front desk to the studio we were recording in. Zayn was right about to go in to record, but faltered to a stop after seeing me.

"Niall.... What happened?" Liam asked walking towards me.

"You're bleeding.... What did she do to you?" Louis asked getting worried.

"I wouldn't be the one your worrying about..." I trailed off.

"What happened." Zayn demanded.

"Is Noelle hurt?" Louis whispered.

I nodded, "So is Harry."

Louis had no expression on his face, he grabbed his stomach.

"We were going to pick up Noelles friend, and her and Harry were in the front seat, she was driving. Then Harry kept putting up the music to bug Noelle, they kept laughing and changing the volume. The light was green and Noelle let Harry win so she could drive. Then out of no where a car slams into us. Harry went to jump over Noelle but she wouldn't let him, she pushed him back in his seat and she jumped over him. If she didn't do that they would've both been dead. Then Noelles seat belt broke... Harry held her back though. The car flipped over and landed on its side and Noelle crashing down on the shattered window. When I escaped Noelle was unconscious and Harry was still hanging in there."

The room grew quiet, until Louis ruined the awkwardness.

"Can we go, like where the accident is?"

"If you want to... its not the greatest sight." I rambled on soon realizing everyone was already out the door.

I followed behind them hoping in the car telling Zayn where it was. We got there before all the ambulances, there was a crowd of people around it. Louis and I pushed through while the other boys stayed back, watching.

"Harry?" Louis asked.

There was no reply. Everything grew quiet. There were a few mumbles in the crowd, then Lou walked away, he walked to Liam and Zayn and fell into Liam's arms.

"They'll be fine..." Liam said "I promise"

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hi guys! Thanks so much for all the reads! incredible! I want to help out some of you! So I think you guys should read these fanfics! They are amazing!

For The Love Of A Daughter By: the_MilkSHAIKH

Fifty Shades By: xPaigeWithLovex

Her Brother (A louis tomlinson fanfic) By: ZarryStylik16

Vote! Comment! Tell me what you think! Thanks for reading! Byeeeeee! ily!