Chapter 7 - Maybe This

"MANIC DEPRESSION." Harry shouted.

"No."

"MAJOR DEPRESSION!" Liam shouted.

"No."

"Mmm do you have a sort of phobia with yourself?" Zayn asked.

"No I'm not that weird."

"Autism?" Louis asked.

"No thats a form of retardation. Come on you guys learned about it in mmm i wanna say grade 5."

"I got nothing." Niall said.

"Agreed." Harry said.

"Yeah, just tell us." Louis pleaded.

"No you gotta find out."

Zayn smacked his phone down. "Borderline Personality Disorder." He smirked.

"No." I lied.

"oh really." he picked up his phone and cleared his throat. "Borderline personality disorder (BPD) is a personality disorder. Its characterized by unusual variability and depth of moods. Uh, The disorder typically involves an unusual degree of instability in mood and black-and-white thinking, or blah blah, mmm, It is only recognized in individuals over the age of 18; however, symptoms necessary to establish the disorder can also be found in adolescents. Mmmm, BPD disturbances may also include harm to oneself. Without treatment, symptoms may worsen, leading (in extreme cases) to suicide attempts." He paused. "Lets put it all together, im pretty sure by depths of mood that means changing mood, so im going to say that why you get angry often, black-and-white thinking could mean sucidal thinking, or even good and bad, your over 18 and you were diagnosed at 15, during adolescents, and your sducidal. Sounds like a match." He said.

Shit he was on to me. "dont have it"

My heart stopped at everyone staring at me. My pills, My pills, My pills.

"Whatever." Zayn said.

"Ill be right back." I said. "Uh wheres the bathroom?" I asked.

"Up the stairs and make a left." Louis replied.

"Thanks."

I ran out of the living room and to the stairs. Luckily I put my pocketbook in an area that was unseen by the people in the living room. I grabbed a bottle of pills and sprinted up the stairs and into the bathroom. I plopped three pills in my mouth and waited. 10 minutes later Harry came in on me throwing up. He didnt say a word, he just walked over and pulled my hair out of my face.

"You alright?" He asked when I was done.

"Side-effects." I mumbled hugging him.

"Oh, any other side-effects I should know about?" He asked hugging me back.

"headaches, drowsiness, weary vision, i wont be hungry, uh thats it I think' I lied.

He looked out of the bathroom, and then slammed the door shut, locking it. "Tell me."

"No i cant, I dont know if I can trust you." I admitted.

"It has to be what Zayn said."

"oh but its not."

"your not leaving until you tell me." he smirked.

I let out a slight sigh. "come close no one else can hear this."