Chapter 19- Questions

A/N: I do enjoy this chapter... alot. Ok so well if you enjoy it as much as i do then vote comment tell me what you think! and! ill be updating faster, i promise!

*Noelles POV*

"Whats going on?" Louis asked walking in.

"Nothing, I swear." I rushed on.

He bit his lip and shook his head no "I hate when you do this." He growled snapping around violently pushing off the wall.

I sighed knowing I made the one thing I cared most about upset on his birthday. I became less fidgety concentrating on the child proof container trying to pry it open. I threw the murderous bottle to the floor after a few failed attempts at opening it. I ran off chasing after who i desired to apologize to the most. I felt a hand clench my wrist like I was being kidnapped. I turned to face Dr. Tomlinson who, surprisingly, knew almost nothing about me. I ripped opened his fingers from the tight grip quickly pulling my arm to my side. I hurried back into the hall flabbergasted at the amount of people who swarmed the place taking up almost every inch of the dance floor. My eye was caught on Harry. I was most certainly relieved at the sight of someone who was actually familiar.

"HARRY!" I screamed tapping his shoulder.

"I love you and all but damn Noelle you almost blew my eardrum out." Harry laughed, but trailed off noticing I was being completely serious.

"Where is he." I said more as a statement than a question.

He pointed to the far right corner letting my eyes do the scavenger hunt. I spotted him talking to a few kids around his age, friends. I went to run up to him when Harry caught hold of my wrist. Great again.

"Are you gonna do it?" He asked.

"I dont know, I just, I just-t want to talk to him. o-ok?" I stuttered.

"Are you ok?" He asked now focusing on my face.

"Yes, I'm fine." I said prying his hands off my wrist.

I pushed through the jolly dancing crowd of people trying to get to my destination in one piece. I squeezed through all the people when I hit another dead end. Louis' mom.

"Noelle!" She cheered.

"Im so sorry Mrs. Tomlinson, b-but I can't really talk right now, we'll catch up in a few?" I insisted trying not to be as fidgety as before.

She nodded, winking at me letting a laugh escape her slightly parted lips. I chuckled trying to be nice. I pushed through everyone before, finally, reaching Louis.

"Babe" I trailed off "Come here." I said grabbing his wrist and rudely pulling him away from a group of attractive boys who seemed 1 or 2 years older then me.

"That was a little rude Noelle." Lou murmured.

"Shut up." I sulkily snapped.

"Whats wrong with you!" He almost shouted drawing attention to us.

"Everything! but I dont know why! Please tell me whats wrong with you? NOTHING! You're that rich famous kid who wants everything his way! but sometimes he cant have it!" I yelped right back to him drawing more attention.

"There is something seriously wrong with you Noelle." He said lowering his voice.

"Yeah, I know." I spat.

"And you still don't do anything to change it!" He replied.

"I'M TRYING!" I yelled in a whisper.

"If you really tried then you'll be better!"

"Well if you know so much then please tell me what I have!" I laughed.

"I'm not doing this here."

I pulled my wrist out of his grip, embarrassed at what had just went on, I planned on leaving. I trudged through the massive crowd of people who's mind was set on me. I ignored them rustling through my bag making sure I have everything. I turned to see Louis against the wall, hands balled up above his hand, and feet spread out evenly. I was just about to get everything back in order and leave when someone placed a hand on my back. I jumped at their cold touch and turned to see Louis' mom standing over me.

"Want to finish talking?" She suggested. "Im sure the boys will calm him down, now what happened?"

*Louis' POV*

I don't even need her, I certainly dont want her around anymore, but she just cant seem to get the clue! I tried everything! Ignoring her, staying far away, almost hidden actually, but she still cant seem to get off my back! Its nerve-racking to be honest. Im better alone, like I always have been. But there are times, where I'm so worn out, thinking about her, watching her lips, and teeth, and tongue, not to mention her soul, which seems to be the quaintest of the lot. Her hair, seems as if its nothing but silk, and her eyes, nothing but two perfections. Her little nose, oh so kissable, and her perky pink lips killed at every touch. I didnt even bother to notice the person calling me, I just ran out of the room and outside.

I spotted the two on a white bench a little ways down. I began walking, but it wasnt soon before it turned into a slow jog.

"Babe, just dont even talk right now, just listen." I directed her. "That, that thing that happened back there wasnt at all your fault. It was all mine! 100% of that fight was owed to me. I just blew everything out of proportion, Noelle I dont want to loose you."

"I did take part in some of it too..."

"No you didnt. Babe, just promise me, promise me you'll always be with me." I rudely interrupted her. I waited for her to say something, for her to reassure me that everything was going to be alright, and when she didnt, I spoke up. "Noelle...."

"No, no I cant, I wont make a promise that I'll always be there, what if, what if suicide, what if it wins?"

"It wont, as long as I'm around, Im sure, no no Im positive it wont." I promised her.

"Well, as long as your around, Im around, so I promise as long as your around that ill be around."

I searched for her hand, finding it I wrapped my fingers around her rubbing the indents between her knuckles. If this wasn't love then I didnt know what was.

"Noelle, go out with me."