Chapter 16- Trouble

(A/N: i seriously love all of you, omg this fanfic is my most popular one. i love getting votes and reviews they make me smile and some make me cry. oops. hahaha ok well i love you thanks for enjoying this, omg ok ily bye)

*Louis' POV*

She has to be kidding me.

"Noelle your crazy." I blurted out.

"Lou I drank before, are we going out or staying here?" She asked.

"Staying here holy shit." I replied.

"but staying here is no fun" she smirked with a sexy tone added to it.

"but i dont want to go out." i said.

"come on baby i havent been out in forever!" She pleaded.

i sighed "whatever."

"YAY!" She screamed grabbing my hand and pulling me up the stairs.

She ran over to her suitcase and pulled out a bag i have never seen before. She took out a black leather dress with a low cut criss-cross back, and black and white laced 6 inch heels.

"Help me un-hook my bra." she said walking over to me. "dont look" she smirked after i unhooked it.

There was a few minutes of slience before she grabbed my hand and carefully walked down the stairs.

"Wow Noelle your actually tall for once!" Zayn clapped.

"Shut up!"

~•~

I was worried about her, I never let her leave my sight, not once. She made her way through the club and sat next to me.

"You know, I am 19, I can drink without being watched." She said.

"Noelle your drunk." I sighed.

"Whatever." she said grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the bar.

"Can we have 2 shots of vodka each." She smiled towards the bar tender.

She put my hand on her lap and smiled. I rubbed it back and forth, I could tell she enjoyed it. She clung to the seat and stiffened up. Damn did I really have this much control over her? She bit her lip widening her eyes when I moved my hand closer to her 'part'.

She slightly parted her lips "omg" she whispered.

"Its been a while hasn't it" I asked moving my hand closer.

She nodded "y-ye-yeah" she said sounding like it was impossible for her to speak.

"I wont do anymore." I said sliding my hand off her thigh.

She looked relived grabbing the shot from the bar and taking it down almost immediately.

"Noelle" A husky voice called in back of us.

She turned to face a tall, built man in back of her. Her eyes widened, lip quivered, and she quickly reached my hand. She gave him a ridiculously large fake smile.

"Whos this?" He asked pointing at me.

"Louis, he's uh, my boyfriend." She whispered.

He laughed "Someone seems a little scared."

"I'm not scared." She uttered.

"You seem and look more hotter baby." He said forcing her up to her feet. "Come with me."

"Wait can I put my phone away?" She asked.

He smiled slapping her bum "good girl."

"Lou, don't come after us, dont send anyone to come after us, I'll be back in a few minutes, but if you hear me screaming dont come out, just call the cops and stay where you are. Please I know him, I know what hes capable of doing, I know everything. Im really scared, but i dont want you to worry about me because, trust me, ill be fine. I love you." She raced on pretending to put her phone away even though she didnt really have it.

Once I was sure they wouldnt see me I sprinted to the other boys.

"NOELLES IN TROUBLE!" I screeched panicking. "I don't know whats going on, but I do know she's in trouble, but she said not to go after her, I don't know what to do!"

"Where is she?" Liam asked.

"Right outside, I'm going to listen in and if something happens that I don't like I'm gonna beat the crap out of him." I rumbled on.

"Lou, I'm coming, your extremely drunk." Liam insisted following me.

"Anothny stop." Noelle pleaded.

Liam held me back, and I got into a position where I could see them but they couldn't see me.

"Come on Noelle." He smirked.

"Anothny I don't want to!" She snapped.

"But you haven't been touched in about 4 years! Come on baby you'll enjoy it!" He said sticking his hand up her dress.

"I swear to god I'll fucking kill you if you do anything to me! You already brutally scared me from doing this! You ruined my life! You were the one that sparked my.." She paused probably knowing I was there. "You know what you sparked. Anothny! You know what you did I don't even know why I'm explaining myself."

"Baby I like this side of you." He said getting closer to her face.

"You know what I'm capable of doing, and i know what your capable of doing, so please tell me if you want to get into a fight with a crazy drunk psychopath." She replied getting mad.

"Let's fight." He declared.