Chapter 4- Clueless

*Louis' POV*

"You know 'I' didn't do that." Noelle raced on.

Tami explained everything to me and Harry. Or atleast i thought it was everything. She explained that there was something wrong with Noelle, explains a lot, but she was unable to tell us what. My dad's experiment wasn't for me to experience life with a suicidal girl, but for him to see if someone with her 'disease' could change with the help of someone 'normal'. He made sure to tell me all lies, he never said I would have to figure out what was wrong with her. Everything was wrong.

"Noey calm down." Tami said leaning over the bed.

I looked over at Harry who was still pretty disturbed. He had tears in his eyes since me and Tami arrived, he kept quiet too, talking only when necessary. Noelle was staring at Harry, happiness was washed away at the sight of his face. Heartbroken would probably describe it better.

"Harry.." Noelle said patting the bed.

Harry faltered, but got up and gently laid next to her. Harry laying next to her seemed to lesson the sadness that filled the air, but increase the amount of awkwardness. They whispered a few things back and forth, but then Harry broke the silence with a laugh. Then the doctor came in unexpectedly.

"Ok Noelle, your free to go." He said.

All of our mouths dropped opened a little. Noelle shook her head no.

"Im suppose to stay here.... for a week, I'm a s-s-suicidal patient." Noelle said with disbelief.

"No, we don't count 'your type' as a suicidal patient."

Noelle looked as if she was about to rip his head off. She opened her mouth, but grabbed her hip. Tami slapped her hand away.

"How many times do I have to remind you, you shouldn't grab your hip, its already tender from all the skin you took off." Tami mumbled.

"Shut up." Noelle said furious.

"Noelle, remember where you are, remember who is here, remember what you did already, remember who YOU are." Tami said rubbing her fingers along Noelle's fist.

"I JUST WANT TO BE ACCEPTED FOR WHO I AM OK? STOP CRITICIZING ME!" Noelle screamed.

"Uh could you guys give us some privacy." Tami said staring at me and Harry.

I nodded, grabbed Harrys hand, and ran out. Noelle screamed and then there was silence.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT? ALL OF YOU DOCTORS KNOW SHIT! SHE'S NOT LIKE THAT! SHE'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK SHE IS!" Tami shouted.

"Well she seems to act like one."

"YEAH THATS BECAUSE YOU PISSED HER OFF! just leave." Tami shouted once more.

Harry and I walked in once the doctor left. I crouched down beside Tami, when Harry pulled up a chair besides Noelle.

"They think shes crazy." Tami cried.

"Please don't cry, stupid doctors aren't worth crying over." I said trying to comfort her. It obviously didn't work. She sat their weeping silently, i looked over at Harry, he sat their, his hand, rubbing Noelle's bare wrist, he seemed.... shocked.

~•~

*Noelle's POV*

Who am I? I looked around the room, 3 adults, 3 teenagers. I yawned, "Can I go home?" I blurted out.

"Soon, we're all glad to see your up." One said.

I looked around the room, but stop when I reached the girl, who looked about 15. I bit my lipped and received the name 'Tami'.

"T-tami?" I asked

"Yeah?" she quickly replied.

"No, its nothing, just.." I trailed off.

My vision suddenly became weary, I felt warm tears roll down my cheek, "Who-who am I?"