Chapter 20- Possibly

"Listen babe, you don't have to say yes." He informed me.

"Can I think about it?" I asked still in shock.

"Sure, now come on, let's go back." He said grabbing my hand.

Of course I wanted to go out with him, he's everything I ever wanted! But there is a very large chance that I will screw it up - like always. But, there is a chance, that this opportunity will never come again. I could be stuck like this for the rest of my life, but j could over come it like I should've last year. Love could be the secert to my cure, but it could also be the disaster of it, and that's all based on a simple one word answer. I should ask Dr. Tomlinson, after all he is also my therapist rather than just being my doctor. In all reality he'll be astonished to see me actually expressing my feelings for once. Seriously though, I dont understand why I have a therapist if im not going to use him, its just a waist of money. I looked at Louis and, almost immeditaly, remembered an odd memory.

"You dont remember me, or do you?"

"What are you talking about?" He asked staring at me.

"It was like 5 years ago, and I first came here, and I was over your house, with my new family, I was that little goth girl bitchy girl, then a few days later I was forced to come over and your dad had to go out to get something and it was just me.. and you. You had to chase me down the block because I sneaked away when you werent looking." I laughed.

"But, but, you were that weird scary girl, with the peircings and hair and all those scars, and didnt you have like really really dark black hair and you wouldnt talk, not even to your family, and I kept asking you questions and you wouldnt anwser. You always looked sad, but you never really dressed like a goth chick, well i mean you dressed nicely for a goth chick. Then my dad didnt know your name because you wouldnt tell him, or at least he acted like he didnt know it so you would talk, but you never did, then one day he came home all happy because you said like 'fuck off' or something like that and wow. No way that was you." He said completely thrown off guard.

"Well that was me, I always thought you were so hot to be honest." I blushed.

"I was scared of you to be honest" He laughed.

He grabbed my hand again swinging our locked fists back and forth humming a familiar tune. He laughed, probably at me.

"Play the piano for me tonight?"

"Uh.... I haven't played in front of people in years." I muttered.

"Please! It's my birthday!" He begged.

I sighed "We'll see."

~•~

"So I shouldn't?" I asked Dr. Tomlinson.

He paused. "What do you want to do?"

"I don't, I don't know."

"Do you love him?" He asked.

I laughed. "This is awkward to say in front of his father, but yes, a lot."

He smiled "Do it."

I blushed, got up, but then my concentration was thrown off by Niall, Liam, Zayn, and Harry all screaming my name.

"What."

"So what did you and Lou talk about?" Niall winked.

"Nothing."

"Are you gonna say yes?" Liam blurted out.

"LIAM!" They all snapped.

"Well..." Zayn smirked.

"Well, if i dont see him kissing another girl then yes."

Harry held me back "Go get him."

Niall looked around spotting him in the far left corner. He walked off through the crowd, I squinted trying to figure out where he was through the blurriness.

"Why are you..." Harry began saying "OMG! aw Noelle go put on you glasses! aw aw aw aw aw! Omg I didn't know you had glasses! Aw GUYS NOELLE HAS GLASSES!"

"Oh god."

Before Harry could push me anymore to put on my glasses Niall came back with Louis.

"Hey." Louis smiled.

"Don't you have anything to do?" Harry said pushing me towards Louis.

I pulled down my dress, fixed my hair and took a few steps until I was a small distance away from him. I wrapped my arms around him and swayed along with the music digging my head into the crook of his neck. I hummed to the beat moving my head so my chin was on his shoulder. I kissed his cheek and moved so my mouth was by his ear.

"Babe." I trailed off "I love you."