Chapter 2- Their Picnic

I HATE TO BE AN ASSHOLE BUT CHECK OUT MY STORY Sami & James, IM REALLY REALLT EXCITED ABOUT IT
*Louis' POV*

She seems cool, she is certainly very pretty. I don't understand how she has to go to the doctor's for suicidal help, she seems so happy, but then again, she could be faking it. I looked over at her wrists again. 1,2,3 i counted. I bit my tongue. There was probably so much to her story that I wouldn't understand since my life is spectacular. I took a deep breath. Why would people self harm when they have so many options to go to for help. My mind is everywhere, all i want to do was ask her why, but i don't have enough balls too. 'Come on Lou just do it'.

"Why...." i trailed off.

"hmm?" She stared at me with her big hazel eyes.

I pointed at her wrist. She moved her bracelets revealing all 7 cuts and 1 scar. She pointed to it with a questionable face. I nodded.

"I don't..." She hesitated. "The physical pain helps the m-m-mental pain go away." She stuttered softly.

I didn't say anything, i guess i wanted more details then just that.

"Of course it comes back, but just for that second i feel a bit happy" She paused quickly. "But some of this is from....." She trailed off leaving me in complete concern. "i'll tell you later."

She bit her lip hard, like she wanted to say something, but needed to keep it in. When she finally released there was red and white marks around where her teeth were leaving a few raw cuts that would fade away in the matter of seconds. I looked down at my wrist, clean, my flesh, still ripe, untouched, and perfectly shaded, but hers, red with pain, cuts with little scabs over them, nothing like it should be. I felt tension between us, it was too soon to ask her. I licked my lips hoping she would enjoy the dinner my friends and I planned for us. We turned the corner and I pulled up to a park that was lit up like a church. It was calm, quiet, unlike me, but yet she seemed to be impressed.

*Noelles POV*

We arrived at a exquisitely decorated park, I smiled a bit, blushing, but this time, I actually felt happy that someone did this... for me. I fixed my bracelets making it look like I only had about 2 or 3 cuts, nothing more. The car door opened and I felt the cold air brush against my face. Shivers rolled through my body like tidal waves. i frantically looked around for my coat.

"Did you leave your jacket at home?" Louis asked with a patient look on his face.

"Yeah, I'll be ok though." I said getting out.

"Here I insist." He said handing me his.

Anger rushed through my body fiercely, The pain i felt was indescribable, I quickly noticed my BPD (Borderline Personality Disorder) setting into place. I grabbed my hip quickly pressing my nails into my skin making my warm blood ooze out of my torso. I took five deep breathes, closed my eyes and counted to 3.

"Well if you insist" I choked.

He gently placed the warm jacket over my tense shoulders and wrapped his fingers around mine. I eased up a little bit, but i still felt misplaced. He played with my ring, gently twisting it around my finger as we walked across the dewy green grass to where he, well him and his friends had set up our dinner arrangements for tonight. He let go of my hand, I let it fall back into place. I pulled my dress down and carefully sat on the blanket that was placed out. Louis sat down right next to me causing a glass to fall over. I went to pick it up when Louis smacked my hand away so he could pick it up. How angry that got me wasn't normal, well I wasn't normal, but I am learning to cope with it.

"Don't hit my hand" I barked silently.

He didn't seem to notice so I shot him one of my famous fake smiles I usually had on. Tonight was either going to be a challenge, or a night full of mirth, but that all depends on my BPD.