Chapter 42

****Oops. I didn't update in five days. Sorry. I have been super busy and I actually am human so please don't get mad at me for not updating sooner. It has been hard this week because I also haven't been in the writing mood.

However...I hope this is intense at the end. ;)

Again I apologize for not updating sooner, sorry, I know how it feels. I read a ton of fanfic so I get frustrated when they don't update. :)

Dedicated to Hannahclanton for the intense idea ;)

Thank you so much 1Dforever23267 and KellyBean16 for giving me comments that helped me :)

Holy freaking shoot guys, over a hundred votes more than my goal!!!! :) You guys are amazing.

******

"I-uh, let me think about it. You-you have changed a lot and it's-it's a lot to take in."

Harry's face dropped like ten feet and it felt my heart break.

I had to say something, he looked so broken,

"But! But how do you even know they are yours? Like what if they aren't? You wouldn't want to care for them, would you now?"

"I-It wouldn't matter, Sky," Harry said, pressing his hand on my baby bump, "because I-"

"Sky?!" Zayn burst in with a confused look on his face.

Harry moved his hand of me like I was on fire or something.

Shit shit shit.

"Uh hi Zayn? What's up?" I nervously asked, my stomach churning in fear.

He couldn't know, he couldn't. If he did I would probably run away.

"Nothing, just wondering what you are Harry are talking about" Zayn growled intently watching Harry's hand.

"What? Oh we were just talking about...Glee! I hadn't watched it before we were talking about how Quin got pregnant! Wow, that was so shocking, and Harry was talking to me about what happens because, you know, I couldn't wait to see what else happened and-"

I ramble so much when I get really freaked.

"Ok, I never knew you watched Glee, and, gosh, that was like three years ago....nevermind that. Wait, why Harry have his hand on your stomach?"

Phew. I bet I can weasel myself out of this one.

"He-he told me there was something on my shirt so he went to pick it up. Then his hand spazzed and just fell. It was quite funny, we were laughing for a bit before you came in"

Zayn seemed to ponder that for a minute but eventually nodded.

"O-ok, but I would prefer if he wouldn't touch you, like we don't want it to bring back any memories..." Zayn trailed off.

Too late for that...

"Uh, yeah, sorry about that, I should have just told you where the thing was" Harry awkwardly stated, feeling the tension in the room.

Harry got up to leave.

"Uh, yeah we will talk later"

I nodded and was left alone with Zayn.

He waited until Harry closed the door before he began talking again.

"I just came up because I wanted to check on you, Louis told me what happened."

I pretended to be shocked.

"Really? Oh I'm so sorry, I didn't think he would tell, it was just a bad dream, I'm so sorry" I said, some actual tears coming out of my eyes.