Chapter 20

***thank you!

Ok, so again, one comment or five votes for the next chapter! :)

Would you rather one huge chapter or a lot of smaller ones?

This chapter took me a long time to write so please vote!****

(Sky's POV)

I woke to someone getting into the bed.

I pretended to fall asleep, but the person, probably and hopefully Zayn, started texting on his phone.

The light was too bright to sleep, so I just stared at the wall, hoping he would turn it off soon.

"Hey" he whispered as his phone started to ring. "why are you calling? We just talked, and shhh, she's asleep"

I curiously listened, having nothing else better to do.

"Yeah, yeah, I will tell her in the morning, but why are you calling? Please, can we just discuss this in the morning?" He spoke into the phone.

What did he want to tell me in the morning?

To get out?

To leave?

I knew it, but I silently prayed that it would be the opposite like in all those cheesy books: the girl thinks he hates her but the boy actually loves her. Well, in my case, Zayn would like me and not hate me.

I didn't want to get my hopes up, for I knew that tomorrow they would come crashing down. It is always better to have super low expectations and to have them be raised than to have high ones which don't come true, right?

Zayn shut the phone and snuggled into the bed.

Zayn's arm slowly wrapped around my waist, pulling me towards his body.

Again, I felt so completely safe in his arms. He was so nice and warm that it made me so sleepy.

I should savor this moment while it lasts, since I will be out in the damp streets to fend for myself soon enough...

"Step one he says that we need to talk

He walks you say sit down it's just a talk

He smiles politely back at you

You stare politely right on through" Zayn softly sang into my hair. If I wasn't already falling asleep, the melifluous lulling of his voice made me slip into an interesting dream.

~~~~~~~~~

"Zayn, please!" I screamed at him while he opened the door.

"No, Sky, I am so sick of you you bitch, why don't you just go die, no one wants you except for-"

"Me" a voice purred, stepping into view from the door.

"No, Matt, please no!" I begged as Matt came closer to me and put his arm around me.

"Hey baby, long time no see, and don't worry, I won't hurt you....that much" He cackled as he dragged me out the door to where Jim was waiting in the car.

I knew I was dead. He would kill me. Both of them would.

I just wanted to get it over with, I mean, if Zayn didn't want me, then who else did I have?

"Please, just get it over with, I don't want to live" I sobbed.

Matt smirked

"If we kill you, then we can't have any fun, now can we?" His smirk grew even larger.