Chapter 12

(Zayn's POV)

"Harry, is she asleep?" I whispered.

He nodded. I sighed in relief.

"Harry?" He looked up and I met his green eyes. "she said that man kidnapped her, why don't we call the police? He seemed to hurt her judging by her bruising..."

"No! We can't, she is obviously scared and enough and she could barely even tell us, how will she tell a bunch of police yelling at her for answers?!"

I thought for a moment. He was right. She seemed so stressed out and in so much pain. I looked down at her sleeping.

Now see seemed so peaceful and she looked a lot younger. I smiled.

"Zayn?"

"Yeah?"

"What are we going to do with her when she wakes, besides calling the police?"

"I don't know, but first we need to get her painkillers, she keeps wincing in her sleep, look,"

I pointed and every second or so she would move and her nose would crinkle up.

He sighed. We seemed to do a lot of sighing between the two of us.

"Here, give her to me, your shoulder probably isn't the best place to sleep on."

A part of me didn't want Harry to take her. I just met her like a couple of hours ago and yet she has really grown on me.

I reluctantly let Harry pick Sky up bridal-style. I followed him up my stairs and gently place her on my bed.

I took her legs and put them under the sheets. I hope she wasn't too cold. She barely has anything on, and what she does is ripped and torn.

Harry and I stood back to admire her. Kind of creepy, but we both were mentally coming up with a game plan.

What were we going to do about her? Since the X-Factor, we have been really busy-

Harry's voice broke the annoyingly-loud silence. You ever get that feeling where it hurts to hear nothing?

"Zayn, let's go, I bought the food you wanted,"

"Ok, just one sec" I said as we left the room. I made sure my door was open so incase she woke up, she could call for us.

~~~~~~~~~(skip after eating in silence)~~~~~~~~

"Harry?"

"Yeah, what Zayn?"

"I don't know...I kind of...I don't know, like her...?"

"I know what you mean, she is hot, just look at her!"

I playfully slapped his arm. Cheeky Harry.

Right as we placed our plates in the sink, there was a piercing scream.

We jumped.

"Sky..." Hary and I said in unison as we bolted up the stairs.

Again, Sky found a corner and was curled in a ball sobbing.

"Sky! What's wrong?"

She immediatly stopped crying and her eyes met ours.

"Oh, I-I-I thought h-he captured me and I-I freaked and I-I'm so sorry, sorry!"

When I walked closer to her, she flinched back started to cry again. What?

"Sky, why did you flinch?"

"Please don't hurt me!" she wailed.

"Zayn won't hurt you, I will make sure of it," Harry said from behind me.