Chapter 26

~~~~~~Does he have feelings for me?~~~~~~

"Sky...wake up"

"Uhdfjk....nooo, five more minutes" I mumbled.

The bed shook and suddenly I ended up on the ground.

I opened my eyes and managed to glare at Zayn even though the bright lights hurt my eyes.

"What the hell was that for??"

"You need to get up."

"Why?"

"Because..."

"Because..." I repeated, getting annoyed. "Get to the freaking point!"

"We're going shopping!" He squealed like a little girl.

"Ha, ok" I rolled over trying to get more sleep even though I was lying on the ground.

He kicked me.

"What?!"

"The others are picking us up in thirty minutes"

I gave him the evil eye.

"Yeah? So?"

He looked bewildered.

"I-I...um...don't girls like take hours to get ready?"

"Most..."

"Oh"

"Yeah, wake me up ten minutes before-oh are we eating here or on the way?"

"On the way"

"Nevermind, wake me up five minutes before."

Zayn let out an exasperated sigh.

He mumbled something about me being a lazy fat ass.

"Hey! I heard that! Just because I don't need time to paint myself beautiful doesn't mean I...um..."

It's too early for me to think! Actually, all the time is too early or late in the day to think. I just hate thinking.

He scoffed and left the room.

~~~~~

"Sky, you've been such a bad bad girl, you know. I think you should be punished for it, don't you think, Jim?"

"Yes, and make her pay for all the running away crap"

"Yes yes, well Sky, seems like you are in for a rough, rough night..."

"AHHHHH!" I screamed and I heard feet pounding roughly on the ground.

"SKY! What's wrong? Please don't hurt yourself! I'm coming!"

Zayn barged into the room watching my body curl into a ball and rock back and forth.

"Y-you didn't try to kill yourself?" He asked, confused.

I shook my head no, though still crying.

"Thank god" he muttered. "Then why are you crying, love?"

"H-he, then in my d-dream and t-then..." I sobbed as I tried to tell him what happened.

I knew he probably didn't understand a word I said, but he pretended to.

"Try and forget, we need to leave in six minutes, so I guess since you are already up you can go and get changed." He said, trying to cheer me up.

What the hell was I supposed to wear?

I guess he read my mind because he threw some clothes at me.

"Here, Louis' girlfriend gave some to me so that you can borrow them"

"Louis has a girlfriend?"

"Yeah, I know"

"Wow..."

The doorbell rang and I jumped.

"Don't worry, it is probably just Harry"

I nodded.

"HONEY I'M HO-ME!!" Louis' enthusastic voice graced the house. Note the sarcasm.

I was still in sleep-mode. Too much loud talking.

I am not a morning person.

"Where's the lovely Sky?" my ear's perked at the mention of my name.

"Up there getting ready...why?" Zayn questioned whoever spoke. It wasn't Louis...hm, was it Harry?

Ahh, times like these when I wish I had super-hearing skills.

I heard feet clomp on the stairs.

Whoever was looking for me was coming for me.

"Come in" I told whoever gently knocked on my door.

All of a sudden, I started not to feel well...I felt like throwing up.

I guess it was just me being nervous and freaked out about everything.

"May I come in?" the person asked, defeating the purpose because they stuck their head in.

"Well, you already are, hi, what do you need?"

"Nothing, I just needed to see you, pretty lady" Harry's deep British accent tickled my ears.

Was that some sort of pick up line or flirting? Ahh, I don't care.

"Well, I'm here" I said, giving him jazz hands.

He chuckled as he leached forward.

Soon enough, I could feel his breath on my lips.

I shivered.

In less than a milisecond, his lips pressed to mine as he pushed me down on the bed and put his two hands on either side of me, pinning me down.

I started to hyperventilate.

"Shh, Sky" he whispered-his lips touching mine.

My eyes froze with shock but I could see his green eyes turn dark with lust.

Oh shit.

****sorry it's so short, I just like to leave you all at a good cliff hanger. :) I try to write a chapter in advance, so the faster you hit the vote button or comment, the faster the next update will be.

Oh, and I know that some of you may read this and don't comment or vote, because I used to be like that. Please please please comment! Like I am begging. It makes me gasp or freak out when I see that you guys like my work and stuff.

I hate hate hate having people read my work, like in school, so this has been a huge step in me for posting this stuff online. I would love to hear your feedback!

6 comments 8 votes for next chapter!******