Chapter 47

***Dudes. Whoa. So I got 360+ more votes than I asked for and 220+ comments more. THANK YOU GUYS!!! You are seriously the best! I am so sorry for not updating sooner even though you did all the votes and stuff. It is the holidays and so my relatives were over and I was super busy. Thank you for waiting!*****

I couldn't control it anymore.

That is it. All my secrets are out.

Plus he made me feel guilty for not telling anyone. It wasn't my fault, I just couldn't tell them. It will get complicated.

At least one of the knows what has happened to me: Niall, Louis, and Zayn know about pregnancy, Harry knows about the pregnancy and the raping, and now Liam knows about my age and the pregnancy.

Shit this was getting confusing.

Liam started to shake his head.

"What. The. Heck...shoot"

I think I killed him. He couldn't function now that I told him one of my biggest secrets.

I felt a little better knowing that I finally told someone, but then again I was scared shitless.

Liam would surely make me tell the others.

Why couldn't I have told someone like Niall? He wouldn't make me tell others if I wasn't ready. Dang it.

"Shooot....are you freaking serious, Sky?" Liam asked, worry evident in his voice.

"Y-Y-yes" I stuttered.

Thankfully there was no one in this park because we would look like lunatics.

"Oh my god. This is bad. Why didn't you tell us? Why didn't you tell the doctor? Do you know how much more complicated this makes everything? I bet you aren't even in year twelve...oh god"

Year twelve? Must be twelfth grade.

"I'm in tenth grade or year ten...?"

"Fuuuddggee"

I would have been laughing at his not-cursing but this was serious.

"And not to think about you being super young, what about on your body? Ever think of that? Oh gosh...this is just wrong....everything is so wrong"

Yeah, teenagers weren't supposed to have children.

Oops.

He was shaking his head again, trying to rid himself of the thoughts.

"So those pricks r-raped a fifteen year-" he shuddered. "and-and he is falling for a fifteen year old..."

He is probably Zayn, just making a guess.

Wait, how old is he again?

Seventeen?

"Wait, how old is Zayn?" I finally spoke up after Liam's conversation with himself.

"Nineteen" he breathed.

Whoa, a nineteen year old loves me?

Holy freaking shit.

My lips began to dry so I wet them with my tongue. It felt hard to breathe.

I never even dated someone my age, let alone someone four years older than me. Age is just a number...right? Oh god, I really hope so.

"You-your only fifteen? Why-how-wha-when?" he jumbled together.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't want to tell, I am so so sorry! Please don't kick me out, please don't hurt me, please don't...please don't tell the others" I whimpered as I put my elbows on my legs and cried into my hands.