Chapter 8

******I know I write this every time, please comment! I really want feedback, and also, sorry if I happened to take someone's idea because this is purely off the top of my head. Please write me and I will take it out, I don't want to offend anyone so...yeah*******

London isn't warm and sunny, especially in the wintertime. Wearing shorts and a tank top didn't help keep me warm. Today I was going to get the police to help me, but first I had to find a phone.

I slowly got to my feet and dusted what little clothing I had. I really needed a bath. Eww.

"What where yer goin!" A short man with a briefcase yelled in my direction as I accidentally bumped into him.

So far Londoners aren't the nicest people. I really miss the sunshine and the nice weather of California. How many days have I been gone?

"Excuse me, what day is it?" I politely asked a sweet looking woman. She stared at me like I was scum on the ground. I huffed but waited for her response.

"The twelfth..." she sneered and walked away.

Hmm, the day I got kidnapped was the second....hold up. I only remember like three days with them. I guess I was drugged for the plane ride, or chloroform, but what? Ten days? They must have really drugged me for I don't remember anything from those days.

I gloomily trotted down the street. The cars driving on the wrong side of the road scared me every time I looked up.

That reminds me, do people even know I was kidnapped? I hope so, otherwise, what great friends and parents I have ~note the sarcasm~

I don't know why, but I stupidly didn't ask, or even think to ask, anyone for their phone so I could dial the police. Instead, I went looking for a payphone.

Then I realized: they took all my money. Drat.

I found a park bench and decided I shall sit. I had to use the word 'shall' because I am now in England. Sorry for my stupid reasoning I know, I am a complete loser.

I stalkerishly watched some kids on the playground, wishing to be a child again. Wait, I am only fifteen, it's not like my childhood was that long ago. I was 'innocent' until a couple of days ago...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been hours and the whole time I have just sat. How boring, but I actually enjoyed the silence. It was quiet calming and peaceful.

In my head, however, it wasn't peaceful.

I kept thinking of different ways to kill Jim and Matt. Some were plausible like poisoning them, while others were...well...a bit unrealistic.

I don't see anyway to get a shark or throw them off the Empire State building, so those two were out.

I have always believed of getting revenge, and oh boy, were Matt and Jim going to get some. Just wait.

My growling stomach brought me out of my revenge-trance. I don't think I have eaten in three days.

The sun started the set below the numerous skylines when I found a McDonalds. I don't think I have ever wanted to eat a greasy hamburger as much as I do now. And consider that I don't even eat hamburgers.

Right as I was about to cross the street, I noticed a familiar figure leaning against the door with one leg bent. I thought it was my imagination, so I proceeded to get closer.

Bad idea.

"Sky Sky Sky tsk tsk tsk, what are we going to have to do to you now?"

I froze dead in my tracks.

How the hell did Matt find me?! London is a huge cty for crying out loud!

Shit. I tried to run, move, or do anything, but Matt had grabbed my waisted and pulled me into a dark alley.

I didn't think I could get re-kidnapped in front of many people, but somehow Matt was able to.

Shit shit shit shit shit. Sky what did you do? Now surely I will be killed.

"Na uh, that wouldn't be as much fun" Matt replied with a smirk plastered on his young face Wait, did I say that out loud?

I mustered up enough courage. I could scream, and maybe someone would hear me, right?

"Get away from me"

"Sky, but, why? You deserve punishment" he talked in a slow and annoyingly calm tone. It just made me want to tear my hair out.

"Please just get the freak away from me and leave me alone. I just want to go back to my parents." I said.

I whispered the last part about my parents mostly to myself, but Matt must have heard because he let out a chuckle.

"Is wittle Sky awaid?" Matt said in a baby tone. God why can he be so freaking annoying?!

"Yes, yes I am" I shakily said.

"Well you parents can't save you now, at least. They were annoying and sassy people, kind of like you." he tapped my nose at the last part like I was a freaking dog.

Were? My parents 'were' annoying. No. He couldn't have

"Oh yes Sky, we did" Shit, I just said that out loud again.

I know I didn't want to know, but I blurted it out before I could stop myself , "Did what?"

He laughed. "Well it happend that your parents walked in on us kidnapping you, so, we couldn't leave any witnesses...alive"