Chapter 25

****Holy shoot, thirteen votes?! Six comments?! I am so so sorry for not updating earlier, I had a volleyball game.

ok, question, who do you think should I cast as Sky? At first I wanted to make her Abigial Breslen, but I said Sky has curly hair...so yeah******

Just imagine yourself when you tell someone what they did to you.

It won't be a simple-'they raped you' it would be a whole descriptive-'what happened, how did he do it, how long, what did you feel, did he do it in-' kind of thing.

"I know this is hard, but please, it would be better to tell me. I won't make you go into a bunch of detail..."

I tried my best to act convincing.

"I am sorry, but nothing happened, and if it did, I would surely tell you."

She looked a little frazzeled, like she was hoping for me to confess, but I wouldn't give in to her.

"Ok, so, then, tell me about the beatings..." she sternly said, looking down at her papers instead of in my eyes.

I felt terrible: I knew it was hard for her to tell me her story, but I couldn't do it.

I just couldn't.

The questions were boring and repetitive and yada yada yada.

Soon enough, lunch arrived.

Back at school, I used to eat during every single class.

I just love to eat, is that a problem?

"Ok, thank you Sky, but remember, there is no shame in telling..."

I bolted out of the room once she gave me the cue to go.

"Sky! Are you ok? What's wrong??" Zayn asked me as I flew past him.

"I need food!" I screamed as I ran to try and find the kitchen area.

I heard him chuckle and chase after me.

"You scared me, I thought something happened" Zayn said, trying to catch his breath after running.

"No no, I just go so super bored...I need food..." I mumbled, looking through the fridge.

"Why don't we just go out for lunch? I can ask"

"Sure! I would love to!"

"There is a really good sushi place around the corner-"

"Yes, let's go! Let's hurry before they make me sign more freaking papers"

I totally forgot about the people waiting outside as we rushed to the door.

"Zayn, why are they still here!" I whined.

He seemed anxious as I asked him.

"Ms. Robertson, you have one hour lunch break!" some officer screetched from behind us.

"Run!" I shrieked as I dragged Zayn through the sea of people.

"Faster Zayn! You are so slow!"

Zayn was running behind me, almost getting caught by the loads of people chasing us.

I played the leader and found us a nice little alleyway to hide in until all the people left.

"Zayn, why were they chasing us?" I said, completely out of breath.

"I-I don't know...Oh look! The sushi place is across the street!"

The urge for food overtook my wanting to know why those people where there.