Chapter 51

Happy 3-Day weekend for all you Americans! And also tomorrow... happy inauguration day for all you Americans! :)

I hope this was worth the wait!!! :)

ADRIANJAMES11 THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS AMAZING IDEA!

CHECK OUT THE INTENSE TRAILER ON THE RIGHT THAT HANNAHXSTYLES MADE FOR ME!!!!!

~~~~~~~

"Help! Help me! I was kidnapped! Please! Help me-" I spoke in all one breath as the window slowly slid down.

I stopped immedietly when I saw who was in the drivers seat.

It was Jim.

Just.

My.

Freaking.

Amazing.

Luck.

~~~~~~~

Jim smirked at me while I stood still.

Why. Me....why?

"C'mere" he smirked, "you know, it's dangerous for young girls to run in this pla-"

I ran away from him.

I bolted as fast as I could down the road he came from.

I heard him swear and then start the engine.

Shoot.

I can't even really outrun a person let alone a car.

This will probably get myself in even more trouble if I continue to run.

That's it. I gave up.

I stopped in the middle of the street and just collapsed to the ground with my head buried in my arms.

A car door opened and then closed. The sound of boots clinking on the rough surface of the road got closer and closer.

My heart sped up as I continued to cry.

I screamed when he put his nasty fingers on my shoulder.

"P-p-p-pleeeasseee" I cried and begged.

He found me...he found me.

"Can't do sweetheart, you got yourself into this mess"

I sobbed.

Shame on me for thinking I could escape them.

"I-I'm pregnant...don't do this to me...please. They-they could be yours..." I mumbled, trying to think of something to say so that he wouldn't take me again.

"Exactly"

What?

He smirked at my confused face.

"If that baby is mine, sure as hell you're not leaving" he said in a flat tone, pointing at my portruding belly.

"Babies" I whispered.

"What?"

I rolled my tear-covered eyes.

"Are. You. Serious. You stalk me and yet you don't know I'm pregnant with twins??!" I yelled at him.

He scrunched his face up and bit his lip.

"Uh Matt never told me that..." he quietly said.

What? Afraid of having two screaming babies? Yeah. Oh gosh I am not making any sense. I am seriously going crazy.