Chapter 19

*****thank you for all the votes and adding! Ok, sorry for the last chapter, it was so super short. I thought it would be a lot longer than it actually was.

Since I feel bad I wrote an extra long one.

Also, I won't update until I get at least one comment or five votes, you choose, but preferably both :) ****

(Sky's POV)

Zayn picked my shaking body and held me close.

I could smell his cologne and it made me calm down a little bit.

The thought of Matt coming back to get me was still fresh in my mind.

I bet if I told Zayn he would just dump me on the streets. He doesn't want to deal with a stalker creep like Matt.

"Please Sky, what's wrong? Shhh, don't cry love" He cooed into my hair.

I sniffled.

"H-he called, h-he knows where I am." I managed to spit out.

Saying it out loud made it even more real. Shit.

I stole a glance up at Zayn. He froze and his eyes widened.

"Um...he called? Do you have a phone?" he asked, nervously.

"N-n-no! He got your home number! He was drunk, Zayn, drunk! He is going to come and take me and..." I was about to say rape or murder, but Zayn doesn't need to know that.

I don't think I will ever get over my embarrassment to actually tell someone what they did to me. The way they used my body-it makes me want to shudder just thinking about it.

"Oh..." Zayn looked scared now.

Great, if Zayn was scared, what was I?

He is strong, I am weak. He could probably beat up Matt if he really wanted too, but for me, I would be like a scratch on his knee. I couldn't even hurt Matt.

"Please, just let me go, I don't want you guys to get hurt!" I wailed, trying to get up but Zayn pulled me even closer.

I heard a knock at the door, but ignored it.

I noticed Zayn mouth,

"No" and whoever wanted to come in left the room, closing the door quietly.

"Sky, listen to me, you, a teenage girl, are not leaving this house, understood? We can fix this....here, pack some clothes-shit, I forgot you don't have clothes, well, just pick out a couple shirts, we are going to go to Harry's flat" Zayn said as fast as possible.

I nodded while he gently picked me up off his lap and set me down on the bed. He got out his phone and dialed a number when I got up and went towards the closet.

"Yeah? Harry? Um, Sky's kidnapper called, he knows where she is...yeah, got my home phone...yep...ok, see you in thirty..." He said to this 'Harry' person on the other line.

In the meantime, I rummaged through his closet.

I found a couple of shirts, all too big, but whatever, he is doing me a favor.

It was difficult to fold the stuff because my hands were shaking so much.

Zayn came up behind me and took both of my hands in his.

I turned back to look him in his amber-colored eyes.

Suddenly, I had this urge to ask this question.

"Can I ask you one question, why? I mean, why are you helping me? I didnt even know you three days ago."

Zayn sighed, and scratched the back of his neck with his hand. That must be a habit he gets when he is nervous.