Chapter 10

****two updates in one night! :) Please comment and stuff, it like makes me so happy and, it makes me feel really good about myself. Thank you!

I think I mentioned this before...not sure....but I am from California, so if I use American terms, sorry******

(different pov)

"Harry, did you get the-what the f***?!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[30 minutes earlier...]

"Harry, can you go and get some food, I just got back and, well, I don't seem to have any left....Yes, sure, chips sound....yeah, come over in like thirty minutes?....sure sure, I will, thanks mate." I hung up the phone.

Damn, I am so freaking hungry. I guess I will have to wait.

What can I do in thirty minutes....hmmm....clean my room? Nah. Clean my.....Nah. Maybe I will just go on twitter.

Since I have been really busy lately, I haven't had time to really do, well, anything.

"Finding twitter questions, finding twitter questions," I sang quietly to myself as I clicked on my twitter app.

I can only imagine the looks on girls' faces when they see that I either followed them or replied to them.

Making one girl's life better, one twitter thing at a time. I smiled at the thought.

After soon blasting music and spending a lot of time on twitter, I heard a door slam.

I thought nothing of it, since it was probably Harry, and he has a key.

I followed one last girl and then decided to head downstairs. I am starving.

"Harry? Harry? Did you get the chips?" I yelled as I stomped down the stairs.

"Mate, you know you can turn the lights on...right?" I told him.

"Harry? Oh, did you get the-what the f***?"

There was a girl, maybe, I don't know, eighteen, passed out on the floor near the window.

The curtains were pulled away leaving the empty street into view.

I ran at her. How did she get in??

I had just moved in, like three days ago, so how could a fan find me so easily? In addition, thought I had just upped the security, plus I locked the door.

Maybe she fainted because she was so excited. Then as I slowly crept closer, I noticed her body was covered in bruises.

Oh no. Blood was smeared at the top of her head and it seemed that her face had hand marks, like someone slapped her.

She was lying on her side, so I gently rolled her on her back. I gasped.

This girl barely had any clothing on, bruises literally were everywhere. She looked gaunt almost, like she hadn't eaten in a while.

Shit.

Maybe this was an act? Maybe Harry set this up to see what I would do. He pushed it too far this time.

Speak of the devil, or, Harry.

Harry opened the door and walked in carrying a grocery bag.

"Hey mate, whats-whose she?"

"I-I don't know, you don't know her do you?"

"Nah man, she's pretty hot though,"

"Harry!"