Chapter 18

******sorry for not updating in a couple of days! Had two volleyball games and homework. Thank you so freaking much for the comments! You made my day! :) and I hope this is long, I always think I write a ton but then it looks like I just wrote like five paragraphs.

To make up for this short chapter, I am writing the next chapter already! But I need at least one comment to put it up!

Also, I hope I am not going to fast, I have this idea but now I can't think of any fillers so...yeah****

(Sky's POV)

Zayn had to go, but that was ok. I mean, he does have a life and stuff so why should I be sad that he left?

I tried to think of things to do in the meantime to keep my mind off of being alone.

After thinking for thirty seconds, I realized that I couldn't come up with anything else to do but watch tv.

Lame.

I found the remote stuck inbetween some couch cushions and pressed the on button.

I really dislike sports, so I counted about twenty channels that I wouldn't want to watch.

The hard part was choosing between Disney Channel and Nick.

Back when I was younger, I used to watch Disney and Nick all the time.

My favorite used to be Zack and Cody.

When I clicked on Disney, low and behold, the Suite Life of Zack and Cody was on. I smiled.

At least something went right or was good.

Then minutes into the show, I realized how stupid the jokes were, cringing at almost everyone. How did I like this when I was younger?

But, like some people, I found it was fun to make fun of the show.

Soon enough, I found myself talking to the tv.

"London you are so stupid!" I screamed when London did something ditzy.

Another episode came and ended and I became bored.

When bored, eat food.

I sauntered over to the fridge, looking for something at least appetizing.

I am a picky eater, ok?

I am in the mood for...cold watermelon.

Shit, they don't have watermelon, or fruit even. Dang it.

Zayn seemed to stock up on chocolate, that was for sure. Every cabinet had at least one chocolate bar.

I found some chocolate chips, thinking about how much I usually crave chocolate chips during that time of the....well this just got awkward.

I sat down with the bag and started munching away while I found a newspaper.

I used to read the paper every morning so I would feel 'in the loop' for current events.

The main section was boring and short so I read through the leisure section.

There was something about ITunes and then something else about this British boy-band, but other than that, there was nothing interesting.

I sighed.

I. Am. So. Bored.

Right as I said that, I heard the phone ring.

"Shit," I said to myself, "would it be rude to answer the phone? But what if it is Zayn? Ahh, frick it" and I picked up the phone.

"Hello...?" I cautiously spoke.

No answer. Maybe they are just playing pranks on me.

"Hell-ooo??"

Then I heard a raspy, slurred voice on the other end.

A voice that would scare me forever.

Matt.

"Well hell-ooo babeh, wha what chu doin?"

I froze. I felt like even the blood pumping through my veins would become completely still. Saying that I was freaked up would be an understatement.

Even though I didn't say anything, Matt kept going.

"I neeeeedddd you babeh, why did cha leeavvveeee me? Huh? Don't worrrryyyy, I will come and get cha. Jussss stay there..." and he hung up.

How the f*** does he know where I am? And how the hell did he get Zayn's home phone number? A sober Matt scared me enough. What could a drunk one do to me?

If you imagine something that shakes a lot, like a little dog, that was how I was.

I felt goosebumps creep onto my skin and my face turn a sickening green.

If I didn't sit down I knew I would throw up.

I ran up into Zayn's room and threw myself into the corner.

I seem to be spending a lot of time in this corner lately....

I don't really remember anything for the next couple of minutes: it could have been five or it could have been sixty minutes for all I know. What I do know is that I was crying my eyes out and freaking out.

I loved it here, even though I think I have been here only for a day or two.

Why did Matt just have to go and frick things up for me?!

Through the crying, screaming, and blood pounding in my ears, I heard a voice.

A soothing, kind of worried voice. The voice that belonged to Zayn.

I looked up through my now-reddened eyes.

I didn't even speak but he knew.

He knew that someone was wrong.

Boy was he right.