Chapter 5

**********Please vote or comment, I really would like some feedback or some ideas. This is my first story so I don't think I am doing very well, but still, I know I can improve so please help me!**********

I awoke with someone's arms around me.

Shoot.

Shoot shoot shoot.

I freaked out.

I pushed them away and ran into the corner of the room.

My knees were up to my face as I rocked back and forth and whispered to myself like a crazy lunatic.

"Whaa..?" a masculine voice mumbled from the bed.

I screamed.

"Sky...? Where are-why are you rocking? Oh come here baby!" Matt said to me.

His morning voice was deep and relaxing, but I was too scarred for life to care about the hot guy who slept in my bed.

He ran up to me, but that freaked me out more so I hid my head in my legs. He put his arms up in defense, trying to show he wouldn't harm me.

"Sky, please, I won't hurt you...please calm down, I don't like seeing you like this."

"I-I-he- me, and then-" I couldn't finish whatever non-sensible thought I was going to say.

"Shh, calm down, it will be alright-"

"NO IT WON'T! IT WON'T BE ALRIGHT," I completely lost it.

I felt him flinch.

"Um, well, I, I could make you breakfast if you like?" he asked.

He was being so sweet to me and I was being such a rude jerk.

I shook my head. I wasn't hungry.

Did he seriously think that I would magically forget what just happened like however many hours ago it was? Really?

I felt like throwing up from how disgusting I felt.

I would like to starve to death than be alive.

"O-k" Matt responded, trying hard to think of some other way to cheer me up.

Which, by the way, there is no way.

Like I can't even think right now.

Is this really happening?

I wanted to tell him there was no use but he continued, "we could watch a movie...? I will even let you pick a chick flick if you want"

I thought, maybe in a different senario I would jump at the oppurtunity, but this wasn't like normal. None of this was. 

Every little thing would bring back memories of last night.

However, somehow he was able to lighten my mood. 

By a tiny tiny super tiny tiny super super tiny amount.

Matt gave me a look and walked out of the room.

Just like that.

He just....left.

No words were spoken, he just exited the room. 

He left.

I was alone.

Only after ten seconds did I realize that.

I was alone. 

I searched around the room to try and find anything useful that could help me.

"Come on....come on" I whispered as I frantically tore through drawer after drawer.

As nice as Matt was, the old man, I think his name is Jim, was terrible.

Matt's bubbly personality couldn't overpower his partners disgusting and revolving one.

I had to escape.

I knew that Jim wouldn't stop there.

"Sky, why aren't you following me?" Matt poked his head through the door.

Shit. He seriously scared the living daylights out of me. 

Oops I didn't know I was supposed to follow.

My eyes widen when I saw him beckon me towards him.

The last time I was taken out of the room-I can't even think about it. He gave me a look of sympathy and gently grabbed my arm.

"OW!" I screamed as his hands touched a newly formed bruise.

"Sky, I am so-what's all of these?" he turned over my arm.

I looked down in embarrassment.

I barely heard Matt mumble, "I am going to kill Jim"

Matt led me into the living room, still a little angry about the bruises.

Compared to the two rooms I had been in, this room was spacious and somewhat clean.

Though there were the occasional beer bottles scattered around the room, it looked almost normal.

"Here, chose any movie you want"

If this were like a normal everyday-day, I would have responded with a polite, thank you, however, I couldn't muster up any courage to say anything.

So, I barely nodded. 

I wanted him to know that I somewhat appreciated what he was doing, though at the same time I despised him.

He smiled in return at my nod. I faked a smile in return to his smile to my nod.

Yeah.

I really wasn't into the movie watching mood, but it seemed that Matt had gone to a great deal to make me happy.

He even put a bowl of popcorn in my lap and brought fuzzy clean blankets.

Like that's going to make me forget the fact of what happened. 

Like I don't even think I realize what just happened. 

Maybe this is all just a sick dream....? Everything does seem to be a blur. 

I don't really remember being handed the remote, but for some reason I was already clicking onto some random movie.

The Titanic. 

Wonderful. 

Because two thousand people drowning in the early twentieth century will cheer me up.

Without thinking, I leaned onto Matt's side.

Stupid, right?

His touch should be that of fire and hatred.

He did bring me here.

He did not stop that disgusting creature-

Right as Rose saw Jack for the first time, I began to close my eyes. Soon enough, I was asleep.

And thank goodness for that.

***Gets. Intenese. Watch. Out. Haha****

Wow, so this is me from the future, (finally re-reading/editing this stuff) and what I have come to realize is, this seriously sucks.  Like I am sooooo sorry how cliche, cheesy, short, boring, horrible these first few chapters have been, like wow. I am so sorry.