Chapter 39

***Hi, so some of you mentioned some suggestions, and the funny thing is I already had written them down in this chapter, so I am going to dedicate it to the first one who kind of guess it! :)

Dedicated to Stello123 for the character!

I don't really know who I think of when I imagine Sky, but looking at Michelle Trachtenberg, she seems like the closest to the girl on the cover. I kind of made Sky act like me like with the same feelings and likes and dislikes. I literally went through all your comments looking up the people. Thank you, and it was really difficult to pick! Still leave comments if you find someone else, though :)

I hope you enjoy this chapter! I know I did :)****

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I pretended to be happy as I listened to Eleanor blabber about some new song or a new store at the mall.

Of course, she wasn't the one facing this huge problem so she had nothing to worry about.

~~~~~~~~~

Soon enough, she had to leave for some dinner-date with Louis.

The whole time she was talking with me, I plastered a smile on my face...and she bought it.

Maybe I am a good actor after all and Zayn is just good at sensing fakingness...?

I just sat in my room, staring at the wall.

It was just white and kind of bumpy. Boring.

I literally spent ten minutes staring at it, thinking about nothing.

It was quite nice in a boring way.

I had nothing else to do...wait, I have an iphone.

Shit, I could have been doing something interesting instead of watching a wall.

Imagine Dragons...seems like a good band name.

I love dragons.

Right when it got to the intense part, there was a knock.

I frowned. I was really enjoying that song.

I didn't have time to answer before the person opened the door.

I was expecting Zayn, but I was wrong: Harry.

God, can't he just leave me alone!

I tried to act strong and confident, but as he stepped closer to me, I broke down.

"H-Harry, w-what do you want?" He smirked.

"You disobeyed me, I think you know what I want"

My eyes widened.

No.

He couldn't anyway.

"P-please, Harry, I haven't been feeling well lately, I-I feel sick."

Slowly, he got closer to me, within arms reach.

Backed up against the wall, Harry put his two long arms on either side of my head.

"Uh-huh, sure" he purred in my ear.

"Please, Harry" I begged.

He pondered it for a moment, then shook his head.

"Nope."

He smiled.

"Harry, I really don't feel well, and I don't think you want to know what I have." I said, trying to scoot around the fact that I was pregnant, and not really 'sick-sick'