Chapter 28 - Spoiled Brat

Cassandra's POV

"Cass, honey." Dad stands to his feet, before sauntering towards me.

"You haven't answered my question Dad! What are these ladies doing in our house" I hiss, my glare still fixed on the ladies, Juanita's mother doesn't care to hide her scowl.

"Cass, I wanted to tell you about this earlier, but you didn't want to listen." He starts, stopping in front of me.

"Tell me what?!" I ask, resting my gaze on him.

He stays silent for some seconds.

"Tell me dad, what do you have to tell me?" I impatiently ask.

He sighs in defeat, taking my hands in is.

"It's a long story" he starts

"Then tell me the gist of it I don't have time for tales right now"

"Okay, fine. If that's what you want, Cassandra, Juanita is your sister" he says.

I stiffen"What the actual fuck?!" I quickly remove my hands from his.

Am I hearing things or what?

"Mind your language, dear" he calmly warns.

"I....I don't understand w...what you're trying to say Dad" I stutter. "What have they done to you?!"

"Juanita is my daughter. I never wanted to drop it on you like this, but, you wouldn't listen" He says, running his fingers through his hair.
I violently shake my head, staring at my father in disbelief, tears brimming at the corners of my eyes.

"How's that possible? I can't accept what you're saying. You're lying to me! This is a prank right?" I tilt my head as a lone tear falls down my right eye.

"Cassie.." He tries to wrap his arm around me, but I take a step back.

"No Dad! This is not true! These people are not family! They only want our money. They are good diggers-"

"Hey! I won't sit back here and watch you insult me!" The mother angrily stands to her feet, as she walks towards me.

"And what would you do? Will you hit me?-"
I take a step forward, daring her to touch me.

"Cassandra that's enough!" Dad yells, while grabbing me by the arm and yanking me back.

"Okay then! Go ahead and support them! I can't believe they lied to you and you choose to be on their side rather than your own Daughter's!" I yell vehemently, before storming out of the room and heading towards my room.

Brenda's POV

"Cass, honey." Felix stands to his feet, before sauntering towards his daughter.

"You haven't answered my question Dad! What are these ladies doing in our house" she hisses,while glaring at Juanita and I.

How spoiled can this girl get?
She's such a spoiled brat!

I don't bother showing my displeasure at her disgusting character.
If she were to be my child, she would have received tons of slaps by now.

"Cass, I wanted to tell you about this earlier, but you didn't want to listen." He starts, stopping in front of her.

I can't believe how calm he is in this situation.
If this were to be Juanita and I, we probably would have been in a screaming match by now.

"Tell me what?!" she asks, finally breaking eye contact with me.

Hudson stays silent for some seconds, probably contemplating how he would break this to her.