Chapter Fifteen

MARIE'S POV:

"I present to you Ciel Phantmohive the Earl of the Phantmohives and Marie Knight our guest of honor," Sebastian tells everyone. Ciel and I bow as the other guest clap. Then we make our ways downstairs.

"My little lord I see this is the girl you broke off the engagement for," Lau says to Ciel. Ran-Mao stands next to him.

"Lau what are you doing here? I don't recall inviting you," Ciel tells Lau.

"Well we got an invitation. Right Ran-Mao?" Lau asks looking at Ran-Mao.

"Hmm," Ran-Mao replies nodding her head.

"You never told me not to invite him my lord," Sebastian says, joining in on the conversation.

"Hello I'm Marie Knight," I tell Lau and Ran-Mao.

"Aren't you a beautiful young lady," a blonde hair man asks making his way over to us. I look at him a realize it's The Viscount of Druitt.

"Hello Lord Druitt," I say smiling.

"Hello lovely lady. Would you like to dance?" he asks holding out his hand. Before I could respond Ciel jumps in.

"No she wouldn't. She's here with me. Come on Marie lets go," Ciel says grabbing my wrist.

"Bye everyone," I say waving with my hand that Ciel isn't dragging me with. He brings me to the top of the stairs.

"Well I was planning to do this at the end at the ball but I guess I should go ahead and do it. Seeing other guys look and talk to you they the way they are is making me jealous. So Marie would you......marry me?" Ciel asks getting on one knee. In his hand he holds a small black box with a beautiful diamond ring. I notice a small shade of red on his face.

"Y-yes," I say with a shock look in my face. I feel tears of happiness run down my face as I jump down to hug him. Basically I tackle him.

"I love you so much," Ciel whispers in my ear as he hug me.

"I love you too," I say smiling. I'm so happy. He slides my new ring on my finger.

"My my little Phantmohive I never thought you would be jealous of other boys. Congratulations you two," Skye says walking up to us.

"H-how long have you been spying on us?!" Ciel asks.

"Long enough to know you love her," Skye says smiling. "Marie I'm so happy for you." She runs over and hugs me.

"Thank you Skye," I say happily. "I never imagined I would get engaged before you."

"Well I never see myself getting engaged. I would probably kill myself before any guy had the time to marry me," Skye says.

"Don't tell Sebastian that. He'll get worried. You should have seen how worried he was when you wouldn't leave your room," Ciel tells Skye.

"As long as I'm alive, I'll make sure you don't die. That's a promise," I say looking at Skye. I truly can't imagine my life without her.

"Well good luck with that. Anyways have fun at the ball. I'm leaving," Skye says. I grab her arm.

"Oh no you don't. You're going to enjoy this night if I have to tie you down to the ground and shove happiness and fun down your throat," I threaten.

"Fine," Skye says a bit mad. She knows she can't get out of anything when I threaten her.

"Yay. Well let's go," I say smiling. We all walk downstairs as the first song ends and the next one begins.