Chapter Fourteen

SKYE'S POV:

After the picnic, the rest of the day goes by pretty fast. Before I knew it night has already fallen. Once I get in my bed I hear someone.

"Good night my lady,"someone says. I turn around to see Sebastian laying next to me.

"What...when the fuck did you-," I start but get stopped as Sebastian places on of his fingers over my mouth.

"You should really get some rest my lady. Lots has happened today and there is lots more planned tomorrow," Sebastian says removing his finger from my mouth.

"Can I ask you something?" I ask looking up at his beautiful red eyes.

"You can ask me anything love," he says smiling and pulling me closer to him.

"Claude said my soul smelled like his master's and he wanted it. What does it smell like? I know it's nothing compared to Ciel's," I say.

"Well Claude is a demon who can't control his hunger and I won't let him get you or your soul. Your soul does sorta remind me of Alois' though," he says as he messes with my hair.

"Well what does it smell like? I'm not a fucking demon so I don't know," I say a bit annoyed he didn't answer my question.

"You have the scent of a broken and hurt soul. Not one I or most would chose but someone like Claude would feast on any weak soul he finds," he says now brushing my hair with his fingers.

"Okay. Also get your damn hands out of my hair!" I yell removing his hands from my hair. It really bothers when people play with my hair.

"I'm sorry you're hair is just so soft. Anyways can I ask you a question now?" he asks.

"Sure what do you want to know?"

"How did Marie and you become such good friends that you give your life up for her?"

"Marie saved me. It was the day I lost my closest friend and was on my home. I was going to...," I say feeling tears starting to form in my eyes.

"It's okay I think I understand. I didn't mean to upset you," Sebastian says. He lifts my chin and looks straight into my eyes while smiling.

"What?" I ask confused.

"You're beautiful love. That's all," he says still looking into my eyes. He pulls me in for a kiss.

"I love you Sebastian," I say closing my eyes and trying to fall asleep.

"I love you too," he says wrapping his arms around me. Then I fall into a peace sleep. Something that hasn't happened in a while.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MARIE'S POV:

I walk over to my bed and lay down. Today has been so crazy.

"Well I guess I should go since you're going to bed," Ciel says. He's been hanging out with me all day, like when I was in my coma.

"Y-you can stay if you want," I say shyly.

"Well I suppose if that's what you would like," Ciel says smiling. He climbs into bed and lays next to me. "Do you mind if I take my eye patch off? You already know about my eye anyways."

"I don't mind. You can take it off," I respond.

"I love you Marie," he says wrapping his arms around me. "Just don't tell that damn girl that I said that. She'll go crazy telling me that she knew it all along. She can get very annoying."

"Oh you mean Skye. She's really sweet and fun once you get to know her. She also is very loyal. I don't think she knows how happy I am that she's my friend. I still remember the day we met," I say smiling.