Chapter Six

SKYE'S POV:

Fuck! Just my luck. Out of everyone it had to land on Claude. I would I have been fine with Ciel or even Alois.

Marie leads us to the room. She starts to giggle. I shoot her a mean look. She opens the door.

"Okay you guys have seven minutes. Now don't have too much fun," Marie says giggling while closing the door.

Claude locks the door. He probably is going to try to make me make a contract with him. Never in hell would I with him. I sit down on the floor. Claude comes over to me. He has this creepy smile.

"So what do you want to do?" he asks. I can't stand him.

"I don't want to do anything with you," I say moving away from him.

"Why not?" he asks. He sounds so innocent. Give me a break.

"I just don't, okay? Get the hell away from me," I say. I truly can't stand him. I want Sebastian.

"You sure?" he says sliding closer to me. He puts his arm around me. "You want to make a contract? Your soul smells delightful."

"Hell no!" I say. How does he I know I know he's a demon? Did he just guess or is just a creep? Probably just a creep.

"How do you know, I know you are a demon?" I ask him. I seriously wish I was anywhere but with Claude. I would even find with being at school, the true hell.

"I could just tell. I can see you are very smart," he says.

"Well others don't think that," I say. I've never been called smart before. I have all AP classes yet everyone calls me stupid. Out of everyone why does Claude think I'm smart?

"So are we going to just sit here or do something?" he asks. Gosh he gets on my nerves.

"My plan was just sit here. You have a idea or something?" I ask. Oh God, why did I ask that? I wish I could take it back, but it's too late. Damn it!

"Well, I do have something in mind," he says smiling. Oh God, I'm scared.

He grabs my legs and starts rubbing them. Then he make his way up to my thighs. "Such soft skin," I hear him whisper.

"YOU PERVERT! GET YOUR NASTY HANDS OFF MY LEGS!" I yell kicking him. He starts to bleed. "That's what you get."

He's bleeding real bad. I start laughing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We sit in silence for the rest of the time. Just how I wanted it to be like.

KNOCK KNOCK, I hear at the door. I gladly jump up and unlock the door.

"The seven minutes are up," I hear Marie say. She opens the door. We exit the room and start heading towards the others.

"OH MY GOD, Claude what did she do to you?!" Alois ask running up to Claude. He must have noticed all the blood on his cheek from where I kicked him. I can kick very hard.

I sit next to Sebastian. He grabs my hand.

"What happened in there?" he asks worried.

"Nothing really. All I did was kick him because he was being a pervert," I say. I don't see why Sebastian is acting so worried. It's just blood, geez.

"No I don't care about Claude, I'm talking about you. Are you okay. Did he do anything harmful to you? If he did I will make him pay," Sebastian says. I can't believe he actually cares about me.