Chapter Eight

MARIE'S POV:

After Undertaker gives Ciel his information, we leave .

"Thank you again Undertaker," Sebastian says holding the door open for us three.

"Anytime," Undertaker says back smiling.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The carriage stops but we are back at the mansion.

"I thought you had places to investigate Lord Ciel," Skye says confused. I'm surprised but very happy she called Ciel lord this time.

"I do but first I'm dropping you two off to stay at the mansion. The servants will look after you two while Sebastian and I work on this case," Ciel said looking down at his rings.

"But I want to help! It sounds fun to work on a real case with the queen's guard dog," Skye whines. She sound like a little girl begging her mom for a new toy. She can be childish sometimes.

"This is no job for a lady. Besides I would not want any of you ladies to to hurt. Sebastian and I can handle it on our own," Ciel says.

Sebastian comes to open the door and let us out.

"My lady," Sebastian says hold his hand out to Skye and helps her out of the carriage. Then he does the same to me. He also opens the door to the manor, and lets us in.

"We will be back shortly. Please keep an eye on the servants. The last thing my young lord needs is to come back to a manor in flames," Sebastian says. He closes and locks the door.

"Well guess we're stuck here. It could be worse though," Skye says. "I call playing with Finny."

"No fair! I want to be with Finny too," I complain. Finny is so cute, who wouldn't want to hang out with him.

"Fine, bu-," Skye starts but gets cut off by loud voices yelling MISTER SEBASTIAN.

We walk to the room where we heard them yell. No surprise, we end up in the kitchen.

"Oh no Mister Sebastian will be real upset, yes he will," I hear Mey-Rin say.

"Who cares what that bloody bastard thinks," Bardroy said.

'We better clean this up before Mister Sebastian and the young lord return," Finny said.

"Here we can help," Skye says looking at the huge mess. "It's going to take us all anyways."

"Oh hello Lady Knight and Daye," Finny said with a huge, cute smile on his face.

"Please call me Skye," Skye told Finny with an annoyed tone. Yep that's Skye for you. Never call her Daye.

"Oh, of course!" Finny said smiling again. The other servants agreed to as well.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After we get the mess cleaned up, we all sit and talk. We tell them more about us and they do the same. It's really cool getting to talk to the actual Phantomhive servants.

We talk some until we can hear the front door open. We all get up and head out the kitchen.

We get to the front doors and see Sebastian and Ciel standing there.

"We have returned. The case is solved," Ciel said as Sebastian put his coat and cane up.

"My lady I hope these three didn't give you any trouble," Sebastian said to Skye.