Chapter Ten

SKYE'S POV:

Many weeks pass and Marie hsn't woken up. I grow more depressed each day. I start skipping meals and stay in my bed for most of the day. That of course makes Sebastian worried. I'm not the only who's attitude is changing though. Ciel will not leave Marie's room at all. He eats and spends his whole day in her room. It takes Sebastian an hour to get him to leave there to go to bed. Also the servants seem down. Bald and Mey-Rin doesn't seem to making as much messes and noises anymore. Poor Finny just sits outside and looks at the flowers. He gets really sad looking at them because they are pretty like Marie. Finny and Marie bounded well that day that Sebastian and Ciel were working for the queen. Also Finny is sad that I'm sad because were good friends too. Lastly, even Tanka's Ho Ho Ho sounds sad. Yup the manor is just full of feels.

Knock Knock Knock I hear at my door.

"My lady would you like to eat with," Sebastian says through my closed door but I cut him off.

"I'm not eating again. Sorry Sebastian I just can't," I say as I feel a tear run down my face.

"Well then would you at least like to take a walk in the gardens with me?" Sebastian asks.

"No! Just go away you fucking demon! I'm too depressed to do anything. Just leave me alone," I yell. Why can't he just face the fact that I'm depressed and he can't change that? He can piss me off sometimes, but I still love my Sebastian.

"Well okay. If you need me I'll be with my master. Please come out soon. I miss your pretty face," he says.

"Did you hit your head or something? My face is far from pretty," I say as I walk over to my window and it by. I see Finny holding a rose and his eyes filled with tears.

"Now my lady please believe me when I say you are pretty. I'll come check on you later," Sebastian says finally leaving.

"Finny I'm sorry," I say looking out of the window. I start to cry. "I never thought this would happen. I'm sorry."

I walk over to my bed and lay down. I start singing one of my favorite songs, Hell Above by Pierce The Veil.

"I cannot spend another night in this home
I close my eyes and take a breath real slow
The consequence is if I leave I'm alone
But what's the difference when you beg for love?...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MARIE'S POV:

Ciel has been spending everyday in my room. I haven't heard any of the servants blowing up stuff or causing other messes. What makes me sad is that Skye hasn't came to visit me for a long time. Sebastian told me that she won't leave her room and is becoming very depressed. Also that she blames herself my actions. I wish I could her it's my fault that I'm like this.

"My lord I have your dinner," I hear Sebastian say as he enters the room. He moves the table over to Ciel.

"Thank you Sebastian. How is other guest doing?" Ciel asks.

"Not any better. She won't leave her room and got really mad when I asked her to come out," Sebastian says in a worried tone.

"Aww your love doesn't want to see you," Ciel says laughing a bit.

"Well at least my love is awake and can talk to me," Sebastian snaps back. Ouch Sebastian that hurt. Do you think I want to be like this?

"I told you I'm not in love with her!" Ciel yells. I feel him stand up from sitting on my bed. "I'm just staying with her because she's ill."

"If you don't love why does your face turn red when I say her name? Like it is now," Sebastian asks laughing. I hear him walk out of the room and close the door.

"Fuck you Sebastian!" Ciel yells slamming his tea cup on the plate.

I feel some of the hot tea spill on my hand. OUCH! Shit I can't anything about it.

"Oh my god I'm sorry Marie! Here," Ciel says whipping the tea off my hand. It still hurts though.

He kisses my hand. "Is that better?" he asks still holding my hand. He places my hand on his leg. "Please wake up soon."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"My lord, you have a letter from the queen. There has been some murders happening and she wants us on the case," Sebastian says entering the room.

"But what about Marie? We can't just leave her here," Ciel says.

"We have no choice my lord. I'll get the servants to watch her," Sebastian says.

"But-," Ciel starts but gets cut off.

"Now we have to go," Sebastian says. I feel Ciel leave my bed. Sebastian must be holding him. I can't believe I missed that.

I hear someone enter my room.

"Marie...It's Skye. I heard Sebastian and Ciel left so I came to see you. I-I'm so sorry," Skye says running over to me. She wraps her cold arms around me and cries. "I miss you so much."

I miss you too Skye. I wish I could tell you. I want to be awake so bad. I want to tell you everything that Ciel has done and that's it's not your fault. I want to see you and Ciel and Finny and everyone else. I miss you all.

Then I feel something fall on me. It feels like a feather. It must have fallen off some bird and came through me window. I feel Skye pick up the feather.

Then I hear the bedroom door open.

"Ash...I thought I would see you sooner or later," Skye says.

Shit, just when I thought things couldn't get worse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry that chapter was a bit shorter than what I normally write. Anyways thank you so much for reading. This book just resecently reached a little over 200 views and I couldn't be happier. Thank you all for reading. It makes me so happy. I love you all. Have a happy new years!