Chapter Nine

Quick A/N: Okay so first thank you so much for reading this far. I appreciate all of my readers. Secondly some of you might think that Marie and Ciel's relationship is not starting or going to slow. In my opinion I think it should go this slow because I see Ciel's personality as someone who doesn't love or show love to quickly. He takes time with people. Also I forgot to mention that Ciel is now Marie's age (17) in this book. Anyways the relationship is going to start forming more in the up coming chapters. Love yall. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SKYE'S POV:

I wake up and see the sun shining through the big window in my room. I look over to the other side of bed to see if Sebastian was there. He must have left to make Ciel's morning tea.

I pull the sheets off me and get out of the bed. I head to the bathroom to take my shower.

Once I get to the bathroom, I stop in front of the mirror.

What a fat and ugly monster I am. I think while looking closer into the mirror. I step away from it so I don't get too caught up in my ugly looks.

I turn on the water, take off my clothes, and get into the shower. I'm not much of a singer, but I knew my room was empty so I thought why not sing some. Anyways I have had the song Youth by Daughter stuck in my head since Marie and I got here, so I decided to sing that.

".....And if you're still breathing, you're the lucky ones.
'Cause most of us are heaving through corrupted lungs.
Setting fire to our insides for fun......"

Once I'm done in the shower, I turn off the water and grab two towels. I wrap the first one around my hair and the second one around my body. I open the door and walk out of the bathroom to find something to wear. I open my closet which was filled with pretty dresses. Before I can pick one out, I hear someone say something.

"My lady I never told me you could sing," the voice says. I turn around and see Sebastian sitting on my bed.

"S-Sebastian?!" I say shocked. I pull up towel which was falling down. "When did you get here?"

"I got up to give the young lord his morning tea and wake him up. Then after that I decided to come back to check on you. When I walked in you weren't in bed but I listened to your singing," Sebastian says smiling.

I start blushing from embarrassment.

"What are you still doing in here?" I ask trying to find something to wear. I look through all the dresses until I find the perfect plum colored one.

"My master already had his tea and breakfast. He's busy doing his studies so I don't anything to do. Besides I want to be with you. If you want once you're dressed we can go see check on Lady Knight," Sebastian says laying on my bed.

"Really?! Yay," I say heading towards the bathroom to get dressed. "By the way you can call her Lady Marie or just Marie around me."

"If that's what you want my lady. Do you need any help getting dressed?" Sebastian asked with devilish smile.

"I-I'm good," I tell him blushing a bit. I close the door. "Oh and you better not open this until I'm out."

"Oh okay," I hear him chuckle a bit as he said that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

After I get dressed, Sebastian takes me to see Marie.

I open the door to her room and see her laying on the bed.

"Marie!" I yell running over to her. I grab her hand. "Please tell me you are okay."