Chapter Three

NOTE: THE PICTURE IS OF THE DRESSES THAT SKYE AND MARIE WEAR TO THE BALL. THE DRESSES ARE LABELED SAYING WHO HAD ON WHAT. THANK YOU FOR READING! ENJOY :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MARIE'S POV:

After breakfast Sebastian brings up some dresses for me to pick from for tonight.

"My master chose these for you. I hope you find one you like. Now if you would excuse me my master needs me," Sebastian says. He starts to exit my room.

"They are all so lovely. Oh Sebastian wait," I say grabbing his wrist, "Please tell Lord Ciel I say thank you."

"Oh course Lady Knight," Sebastian says smiling. I let go of his wrist and he leaves.

I grab all the dresses and run down the hall to Skye's room.

"Skye I need your help finding the perfect dress out of these," I say. I notice she has a pile a dresses on her bed too. "I see you have dresses too. Did Sebastian ask you to dance with him?" I say with a smile.

"No, he just told me to pick from these for tonight," she says.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Anyways I'll help you with finding a dress if you help me," I say. I really love all of the dresses I'm holding.

"Okay, deal," Skye says smiling. I wonder if she wants to wear a dress. It's hard to tell because I know she's not a fan of dresses but she seems to be happy with trying these on.

After many hours of trying on dresses, we finally find the perfect dress. My dress is this beautiful white dress with ruffles and lace. It also has lace on the tip of the sleeves. The dress is truly wonderful. I love it. I've always wanted a dress from the Victorian Era.

I was shocked to see the dress Skye loved the most. It has a redish-pink center and floral print around the center. Even on the sleeves. It's so beautiful and girly. Totally not her regular style.

"Can you help me tie the back of my corset?" Skye asks.

"Oh course I can," I say. I walk over and begin to tie the corset. I can pull it pretty tight because she's really thin. I wonder how she's so thin.

"What do you think? Be honest," Skye says to me. She starts to twirl around in the dress.

"You look beautiful. Sebastian will think the same," I say. She truly looks beautiful.

"Thanks. You look stunning in your dress. Ciel will be head over heels when he sees you," Skye says with a smile.

I start to laugh. Like Ciel will think I look that beautiful. Skye can exaggerate, a lot.

"Hey what shoes are you going to wear?" I ask Skye. "I'm going to wear these heels that Sebastian said Ciel picked out for me."

"Oh shit, I didn't even think about shoes. What am I going to do?" Skye asks. She seems stressed out about it. Probably because. unlike me, she has never worn heels.

"Well did Sebastian give you any shoes like he did with me?" I ask Skye. She is screwed if he didn't give her any shoes. All she has is her tennis shoes.

"No he didn't," she says. Yep she's screwed. I notice her starting to worry. "What am I supposed to do now, Marie? I can't wear my tennis shoes. I would look stupid."

Right before I can answer her, we hear someone knocking on the door.

"Lady Skye I must have forgotten to give you these. I am truly sorry," Sebastian says. "I will put them outside your door so you can get them."

"I'll go get whatever it is," I say. I open the door and find a pair of beautiful white heels. I pick them up and bring them to Skye. After I hand them to her I close the door.

"What a life saver Sebastian is. I was about to die if he didn't bring these," Skye says. She's calm now.

"They go perfect with your dress. It's almost like Sebastian knew that you would pick that dress to wear," I say smiling. I've never seen Skye so dressed up so nice before. She's more of a band shirt and jeans type of person, so seeing like this is so different.

"Yeah but ouch they hurt and are so uncomfortable! I can barley walk let alone dance in these!" Skye whines. She's trying to walk but keeps falling over.

"Skye stop before you hurt yourself," I say. I notice a lot of bruises up her leg. "Here I'll teach you how to walk in heels. Then we will try your dancing skills."

"O-okay," Skye responds while getting off the floor. I reach out my hand and pull her up.

About two hours later I have taught Skye how to walk and dance correctly in heels.

"Thank you, Marie. I would have made a huge fool of myself if you didn't help me," Skye says with a huge smile. She looks very happy. I hope Sebastian asks her to dance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SKYE'S POV:

After I learn how to walk and dance in my heels, Marie and I get our hair done. I actually kinda enjoy this part. Marie does my hair and I do Marie's hair. My hair is up in a beautiful braid. I put Marie's hair in a beautiful bun, with flower shaped hair clips. We both look stunning.

After we get ready, we hear a knock at the door.

"Lady Knight and Lady Skye, my master told me to come tell you that it's time for the ball," Sebastian says.

"Okay we are coming," Marie and I say at the same time. We both look at each other with excitement. I still can't believe I'm here, at Ciel's mansion. Marie and I exit my room and make our way downstairs.

Many people enter the mansion. We talk to some people until everyone hears Sebastian say, "I present to you Ciel Phantomhive, earl of the Phantomhives." Everyone starts to clap once Ciel steps out from behind Sebastian. They both start making their way down the stairs.

The music starts and everyone find their partner. I see Marie and Ciel together. Marie looks over at me with a huge smile, I smile back at her. I'm very happy for her. I stand by the stairs alone until Sebastian walks up.

"Lady Skye would you care to dance?" he asks me holding out his hand. I smile and blush. I probaly look stupid but I'm not focused on that right now.

"I-I would love to," I say placing my hand in his.

We dance around around for awhile. I enjoy every minute of it. We also get to know each other better. Even though I already know almost everything about him, I love hearing him talk. I tell him a little about me.

"Sebastian, get over here now!" I hear Ciel say. He seems pissed. I wonder why.

"Lady Skye please excuse me my master needs. I enjoyed dancing with you. I hope we can do it again sometime," Sebastian says.

"Thank you for dancing with me. I enjoyed it too," I say blushing.

Sebastian walks off and goes to Ciel.

Damn he's hot! I think to myself as I sit down on the stairs. My feet hurt so much but it was worth it.

I notice a blonde haired boy walk up to Marie. I'm close to them so I can hear the conversation.

"Hello, I'm Alois Trancy and you're very pretty. Care to dance?" the blonde says to Marie with a huge smile.

"I would love to Lord Trancy," Marie says happily.

They make their way to the dance area and start dancing.

"You're really good at dancing my lady and so lovely," Alois tells Marie. Marie starts to blush.

Alois is here. That's probably why Ciel looked so pissed. I think to myself. I wonder what Ciel will think when he see Alois dancing with Marie. this will be fun to watch.

I kick my legs up and lay them across the stair I'm laying on. I get as comfortable as I can because I know the show is about to get real good. I don't want to miss this.