Prologue

SKYE'S POV:

DING DONG!

I hear the sound of the doorbell, and run downstairs. I open the door to see my best and really only friend Marie Knight.

"Hey, Marie," I say.

"Hey," Marie says as grab one of her bags. We hurry to my room to set the bags down and watch some more of Black Butler season two together.

"So I need to ask you an important question I've yet to ask you," I say, looking at her.

"What is it?" Marie asks facing me.

"Ciel or Sebastian?" I ask her as she lays out her sleeping bag.

"Ciel, of course," she says smiling.

"Nah, Sebastian for the win," I say laughing. Sebastian is the best though.

"Dang, it's really raining hard out
there," I say looking out the window.

"Perfect night to stay inside and binge watch season two," Marie replies.

When we finally get settled in my room, I open my computer. We start jamming out and jumping around like idiots singing along to the opening song. God I love that song.
We get about twenty minutes into to the episode and suddenly lighting strikes us.The world goes black for a minute. Marie and I wake up and look around.

"Where are we?" Marie ask me.

"I don't know," I respond. I look around. I notice that Marie and I are both wearing these big dresses.

"Why are we wearing these dresses?!? Also why are they so uncomfortable?!" I ask Marie. She doesn't respond. I notice her staring at something.

"Marie wh-," I stop middle sentence when I see this guy that looks just like Finny in the gardens. Could it be..no it couldn't be him. Then I look at the mansion.

"But how is this possible?" I ask Marie. She doesn't respond again.

"Marie what is-," I stop again when I see this small boy, that looks just like Ciel, with his butler, that looks just like Sebastian, walk outside.

"It's real. I mean we are really here," Marie says happily but also very shocked.

"Yep, this is it," I tell her. I can't tell if I should be happy or scared. Is this real or am I just dreaming? I really can't tell. All I know was a minute ago it was November 17, 2014 but now it's clearly not.