Chapter One

SKYE'S POV:

After while we stopped being so shocked and approached the earl.

"Hey, um are you Ciel Phantomhive?" I ask him. "I'm Skye," I hold out my hand for him to shake but he just looks at me. I look over at Marie and she is looking at me like I just killed my dog.

"Please forgive my friend's manors. I am Marie Knight and my friend is Skye Daye. Nice to meet you Lord Phantomhive. We were just in town and thought that we should pay a visit to you Lord Phantomhive," Marie says. Why is she talking so unnatural?

"Nice to meet Lady Knight and Lady Daye," Ciel says to us.

Did he just say what I think he said?! Did he really call me by my last name and call me lady?!

"Since you ladies you are just visiting the town do you two have any place to stay?" Sebastian asks. Damn, he is so hot in person. I can't get over it.

"No we don't have any place to stay tonight," I tell Sebastian. I can't believe I'm actually talking to the man of my dreams. My face began to feel hot. Oh god am I blushing? Damn it I probably look so stupid blushing after all I did was answer a stupid question. It's just Sebastian is so hot it's hard not to blush when talking to him. I now know why Grell is madly in love with him.

"It is fine if you ladies stay here. Right Sebastian?" Ciel ask. Here comes one of my favorite lines Sebastian says.

"Yes, my lord," Sebastian says bowing in front of Ciel. Marie and I let out a tiny sequel. I can't believe I heard the real Sebastian say that to the real Ciel in person. This is the best day ever!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have tea with Ciel and then Sebastian shows us to our room.

"Lady Knight this is your room," Sebastian tells Marie as he opens the door to her room. It's a nice room with a king sized bed. "I hope it's to your liking."

"I love it," Marie says with a big smile.

"I'm glad to here that. Lady Daye please follow me to your room," Sebastian says.

"Okay but can you please call me Skye? I hate my last name. People make fun of it all the time," I say a little annoyed. I can't stand when people call me Daye. Ughh.

"May I call you Lady Skye? Even though Daye is such a pretty name, I'll call you what you like," Sebastian says. I love they way he says Skye.

"Yes you may call me Lady Skye if you prefer to say lady at the beginning of my name," I say. I really don't like being called a lady but if it means he will say Skye instead of Daye then I'll suck it up.

"Well Lady Skye here is your room. I hope it's to your liking," Sebastian says as I enter the room. It's a beautiful room. There is a king sized bed, like Marie's, and there is a huge window. The view is amazing. I can see the whole garden from my room.

"I love it. Please thank Ciel for me. Also thank you Sebastian," I say. I'm blushing again. I hate it when I blush. I put my hand over my face trying to cover all the redness on my face. I probably look so stupid right now. I look over and see Sebastian smiling at me.

"You still look pretty when you blush, you that know that right? Anyways I'm glad you like your room. I will tell Lord Ciel you and Marie tell him thank you," Sebastian says as he exits my room.

I sit on my bed and smile.

This day just keeps getting better and better! I think to myself. I get off my bed and look at the window. I love the view.

I see a carriage pull up in front of the mansion. I see a girl with big blonde hair and a big, pink dress on get out of the carriage. After her a woman with brown hair and jingle bells gets out. They both make their way to the front door.

Lizzie and Paula are here. Well then Marie is going to have some competition with Lizzie if she wants Ciel to notice her. I think to myself as I get back on my bed. This will be entertaining to watch.