Chapter Eleven

SKYE'S POV:

I sit next to Marie as Ash stands in front of us.

"My my it seems we have an impure one here. Well lets get this over with. Come let me make you pure," Ash says walking closer to me.

"You know my friend Ann would love to meet you. Sadly for you I'm Ann," I say. I walk over to Ash and punch him so hard he falls down. I quickly garb Marie and run out of the room. I keep running down the hall until I run into Finny.

"Lady Skye please get out of the manor as fast as you can. Bring Lady Marie with you. Keep running until you find somewhere away from here," Finny says grabbing a large object. "The other servants and I will protect this manor. No need to worry."

"I never will doubt you guys," I say kissing the top of his head. "Thank you."

"Please stay safe," Finny says blushing a bit.

"You too," I say running out of manor.

I run into the woods and keep running. I hear loud explosions behind me but don't turn around.

Finally I stop running when I see another manor, almost like Ciel's. I walk up to it and see three purple hair men walk out.

"The Trancy estate. Don't worry Marie I'll make sure you are safe," I say looking at Marie. Her cold and lifeless body lays in my arms as I walk to the entrance.

"Excuse me is Alois inside?" I ask one of the triplets. I couldn't tell which one is which though. If Marie was awake she could me who was who. They all look the same to me.

"I'm right here," a voice behind me says. I turn around and see Alois standing behind me.

"Alois can I ask you a favor? You see Sebastian and Ciel are out working for the queen for a few days and Marie is in a coma. If you don't mind I was wondering if we could stay here until they return," I ask him.

"Of course you can," Alois says with a big smile. "Claude show them to their rooms."

"Yes, your highness," Claude says bowing. I roll my eyes at him.

"Please follow me," Claude says leading us to our rooms.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Here is the room for Lady Knight," Claude says opening the door. The room had a nice bed with silk sheets and pretty pillows. I walk over to the bed and place Marie down.

"I hope you like this room," I whisper to Marie as I place her on the bed.

"Lady Daye please follow me to your room," Claude says. I shoot him a mean glare and follow him my room.

We walk down the hall until we reach my room.

"Here you are," Claude says opening the door. The room has bed about the same size as Marie's and has blue sheets with white pillows.

"I will get you for dinner at 6:30," Claude says leaving. He closes the door.

"Fuck I forgot I'm going to have to eat here," I whine falling over on my bed. "Sebastian come get us soon."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Knock Knock I hear at my door.

"Lady Daye my master would like you to join him for dinner now," Claude says.