Chapter Thirteen

MARIE'S POV:

No this can't be! I'm too young to die. I can't leave now. Not when I haven't even gotten to talk to Ciel. Anyways if I have to have my soul reaped could William at least do it? He's my favorite reaper.

"No...I don't want her to go," Ciel says still sobbing. "I...I love her!"

"She can't go! I can't lose anymore people that I care about. That's it I'm done. Sebastian, Ciel, Grell, and Marie good bye," Skye says through her loud sobs. I hear her walk over and open the window. No Skye please don't kill yourself!

"My lady stop!" Sebastian yells. I hear him run over to where Skye is.

"No Sebastian! I promised myself if Marie left I would leave. You can't stop me this time," Skye says crying hard. Wait what does she mean this time?!

"Okay let's get this over with already," Grell says. I hear his reaper sythe as he moves closer. This is it. It's all over. Good bye.

"Stop right there Sutcliff. You are suppose to be working not slacking off," I hear a voice say. William!

"WILLIAM!" Grell yells. "Hey I am too working. See this is Marie Knight next in the to die list."

"Honestly Sutcliff can you read? This says Carrie Knight not Marie Knight. Do you need new spectacles?" William asks.

"Wait so she's not going to die?" Skye asks.

"Not today," William says. Yay!

"Yay!!! Thank freckle Jesus!" Skye yells.

"Anyways I can't believe I have to apologize to such a disgusting creature but Sebastian I'm sorry for the drama Sutcliff caused," William says.

"I appreciate it but I'm not the one you should apologize to," Sebastian says.

"Oh yes oh course. Ciel and Skye I apologize for the mix up Sutcliff made," Wiliam says walking over to where Ciel, Skye, and I are.

"Anyways Bassy how about that kiss now?" Grell asks. "Also how about some tongue why we're at it?"

"No. You have work to do," William says.

"You're no fun Will. Anyways we'll have to have that kiss some other time," Grell says. I hear him and William leave the room and close the door.

Then the best happens. I finally wake up. At first I can't move but then I move my arm slowly. Then my other arm. Then I build up enough strength and push my body up and I'm sitting up on the bed.

"M-Marie you're awake!" Skye yells as she wraps her arms around me. "I missed you so much!"

"I missed you too Skye," I say hugging her back. "Now is it true you've been skipping meals?! Is that why you're so skinny?!"

"Yes I'm sorry. I just couldn't do anything because of the pain I felt. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry for everything," Skye says. "I'm just happy you're awake."

"Me too," I say.

"I think someone else is happy you're awake," Skye whispers while pointing to Ciel.

"Y-you're awake," Ciel says hugging me.

"I missed you Ciel," I say. I get up and hug him tight.

"I-I love you Ciel," I say smiling.

"I love you too," Ciel says kissing the top of my head. "I never want to let you go."

"I knew you loved her," Skye says smiling.

"Yes love is most definitely in the arm," Sebastian says wrapping his arm around Skye. "And that's coming from a demon."

"C-Ciel?!" I hear a girly voice say. I let go of Ciel and see Lizzie stand outside of the open door to my room. I notice tears starting to form in her eyes.