Changsub x Reader

THIS WILL BE THE BEST ONE SHOT EVER.
_____________

Third Person PoV

This isn't your typical fairy tale. Were the guy gets the girl and happily ever after. No way. This girl, named [Name], doesnt know this but she is beautiful, amazing and by far talented.

She is the type of girl sitting in the back of the class letting her imagination wonder. She is an artist and a writer. She always wears her [f/c] sweater its to long for her, but it doesnt matted to her. She always wears her hair down and has a beanie placed on it usually grey or black. Everytime the bell rings she stays behind no particular friends only one. This person is different than her.

Changsub to be exact is actually the total opposite of her. He sits in the front of the class, grabbing attention from every one. He is by far the funniest one in class too.Though yes he is also talented, thats just one thing incommon. As the bell rings Changsub starts saying good bye to the rest of his popular friends then waited for the girl.

After she got all her drawing pads and writing journal. She gave a lopsided smile to him and he gave a smile back. She wasn't the prettiest girl, she wasn't the smartest but she was the one for the one and only Changsub. He as always is to shy to admit it that he has a huge crush on the girl, but he is determined to tell her after school in the nearby park.

Before Changsub knew it, it was time to confess to [Name]. He already asked her if she'd meet him at the park she of course said yes. Changsub was making his way towards the park head facing the ground, blushing every step and hands sweating. He wanted to back out right about now, but he didn't want to leave you alone. He forced himself to go and once he lifted his head he saw her figure sitting on the swings looking out into the distance and slightly moving herself to swing.

Changsub frooze. He was still blushing like crazy he could even be mistaken by a tomato. Until she turned and smiled kindly at Changsub. Sure, she was the outcast and mayeb partially loner, but everytime she would send that smile it would send his heart beating so fast he felt as if it was about to jump out.

"[N-name]" He stuttered out. She simply replied with a hum. "I-I need to tell you something important." Her eyes immediatly locked with him. "Whats wrong Changsub?" She asked with a look of concern and worry in her voice and face. "N-nothing just let me talk." He said chuckling. "I-I really really like you [Name]." He sighed and continued. "If you can't see it yet you are one amazing girl. The kindness in you and your smile basically everything you do drives me crazy." He said chuckling and directed his eyes to the ground.

"This is so chessy." He said then he heard footsteps running. He looked up to see hee running away. "Damn." He mutterd he actually wanted to tear up too seeing her run away after his confession, but he didn't he ran after her. Her house was in a totally different direction. Sure. He may have just gotten rejected, but his feelings her for will never change.

Those feelings are that you need to protect them no matter what, that you just need to be beside them if not he'd lay dead motionless and weak. As he ran after her she shouted her name, "[Name]! Come back!" She finally got trapped in an alley. Changsub was panting and so was she. "Y-you don't have to accept my feelings as long as we are sti-" He was interupted by a hug.

"C-changsub I think you are an amazing dude. A really cool one, but I don't want to get hurt again. I-I just." She said the rest faded at the end. Changsub was hurt really, his crush has just denied him. Who wouldn't. But he took the chances, he took the risk. He wasn't going to let her go that easy. He will show her that he wont hurt her, that she wont be crying. No. She'll be laughing, smiling and blushing.

Changsub finally hugged [Name] back and caressed her hair. He placed his chin on her head and spoke, "[Name] You know I wont hurt you, but if you feel like you aren't ready to date again I will wait for you. I will still feel the same way in the future. I am 100% positive. I..I will try to make you like you were before. When you would smile, when you would laugh it would make my heart go crazy. I want to see you like that again. Everything broke down when you dated [Unwanted dude name]. When he hurt you I couldn't control myself. The next day I beat him up but that isn't important right now. I'll make you realize you are an amazing girl and that I wont hurt you." Changsub finished and kissed the head of the [color of hair]. Then he felt tears in his chest he immeditly let go. [Name] was crying.

"[N-Name]! Don't cry. Oh no I made it worse. D-Don't cry okay just shh." Changsub began to panic at seeing her cry. As Changsub tried to think of something to try to make her stop he heard a faint chuckle that turned into laughter. He haden't heard that laugh in centuries, the laugh he adored so much was finally back. He stared blankly at the laughing girl when she stopped and kissed him.

Changsubs eyes widened, his eyebrows burried in confusion, but of course he still kissed back. The two finally broke apart to find them both blushing like idiots. Changsub was the first to speak up. "[N-name] why did you do that?" He asked. The girl smiled. "Because of everything you said. You don't have to wait forever for me to be ready to date. With the words you just said I am 100% positive that you wont hurt me. I knew you wouldn't I just-" She was cut off the Changsub's hug.

"How is it like to be interrupted?" He asked with a chuckle. "Pretty good." She replied and hugged him back. "So are we dating now?" He asked again. She just nodded. "Awesome."

Later on [Name] started being her old self again. Laughing, talking and blushing all that Changsub promised was accomplished everyday. They have been dating for 4 years now and their anniversary is coming up. This anniversary Changsub will propose to her in the most clichéish way. But thats another story.

__________________
7:21am ITS WENSDAY JANUARY 7.

I FINISHED THIS EARLY. OHHHHH. I like it a lot *^*

You can request continuations of one shots, so if you want a part 2 you can. Meh. I finished this before I went to school and I workes three days on this. Like wut? I DID GOOD. I WRITE BETTER LIKE THIS I THINK.

Mkay bye. REQUEST. IF NOT ILL UPDATE MY BAES OR I WONT UPDATE AT ALL.
I Updated late cause I had no internet.

××××××××××Requests×××××××××

-Onew x Reader
-Luhan x Reader
-Kris x Reader
-Suho x Reader
-[Open]

==Vote! Follow! (・ัω・ั)Comment==