What if...They did fanservice.

I decided to do this little thing called What if's probably randomly post these. This will include all of them which will take long to thing. xD Enjoy!

__________

~EXO~

Me: What if you guys did fanservice? We will go by order oldest to youngest.

Xiumin: Umm I guess I'll do aegyo? Or puff out my cheeks and widen my eyes. *waves hand

Luhan: Huh? Oh well I would nod my head. Since last time everyone started to chant my name when I did that. *Lay in the background, I chanted!* That or grab a little stuff animal and act cute.

Kris: I would do my famous cool dance. I did in episode one of EXO Showtime.

Suho: I would do my wink also from EXO Showtime, but not like Kris not the mumbling.

Lay: I would puff out my cheeks and place my finger on my cheek? Yeah sure I'll go with that...

Beakhyun: I would growl. I am a very scary wolf mkay.

Chen: Wink...yup just wink.

Chanyeol: I would do my famous V-Pose! *does V-Pose* Done!

D.O: I would.....stick a flag to my face..( https://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m90m0wH2ZO1rw28j1o1_250.gif)

Tao: I would do buing..That or just be fabulous with my Gucci coat.

Kai: I would do a really cute dance then make you dance. 'Cause I can and so I must.

Sehun: I would do giyoming..

-SHINee-

Me: What if you did fanservice? Again from oldest to youngest.

Onew:Uh well I would cheeky smile either that or just play around.

Jonghyun: I would bite my lip and wink.

Key: I don't have to do fanservice. You guys can't resist me anyways. *winks and fabulously walks away.*

Minho: I would do my normal aegyo pose. Which is putting my hand into a fist and bringing it up to my cheek while smiling.

Taemin: I would do the heart shape body! *makes a heart and smiles*

_-BtoB-_

Me: Guys what fanservice would you all do? Oldest to youngest of course.

Eunkwang: I would throw kisses!

Minkhyun: I would bite my lip and wink. Like Jonghyun.

Changsub: I would scream Saranghe!

Hyunsik: I would wink. Yeah that's it.

Peniel: I would talk to you guys in English and tell you how cute you are!

Ilhoon: I would take off my.............shoe and show my foot off. You guys would love it trust me.

Senguri: I would pout. Either that or just do a peace sigh.

_______

And that concludes everyone! Yay! First what if of this one shot! You can also request these if you'd like.

Extras!

Directors: Brianna don't attack them!

Me: SHHHHHHHHHH THEY'RE MEANT TO BE MINE OKAY!

Ilhoon, Taemin and Sehun: Um?

Me:Sh you guys your mine. Unless they all attack me. *hugs them to death*

You: *death glare*

Me:heheh Okay I'm done. They're yours....*mumbles* for now.

=

-Taemin x Reader

-T.O.P x Reader

-[Open]

-[Open]

-[Open]

Vote! Follow! (・ัω・ั)Comment

9:39pm 10/26/14