Baekhyun x Reader x Xiumin

W hat is this man. I've never done a love triangle I think this is what its called but ykw for you guys.

-------------

1st PoV

I sat here on the couch watching a movie while Baekhyun was beside me and Xiumin as well. I felt glares being thrown back and forth at each other. You see me and these boys have been friends for a long time now and they suddenly acted up like this.

I don't know how to respond so I stay normal and try not to die. They have been giving me these small gifts that means a lot to me but right now its a tug-of-war and I'm the rope. There really seems to be no escape, so I stood up from my couch position and made my way into the kitchen.

As I got back from grabbing a bag of chips these two were as they called "fighting" each other they were really just glaring and poking each others side since they didn't really want to harm one another. I sighed and instead of sitting on the couch I went up to my room instead. They were both in my house they were doing fine but once I went to the restroom and went back they fought.

I could hear the bickering downstairs and my ear phones on to tune out all of the voices. Guess who came knocking at my door tho? Yes, Baekhyun and Xiumin. They squished themselves in and I took off my earphones.

"What's with you guys! You're always fighting now and I don't like it at all!" I screamed in frustration and told them to get out. They did as told and I laided in bed now face first. Thinking if you should regret what I said or not.

So here you will split up on which you want to win bc I am cool like that m8.

Xiumin Scenario. 2nd PoV

Many texts where sent to you, but one that stood out to you the most was Xiumin's and it said

"Ne, [Name]... I am sorry for arguing and fighting with Baekhyun I promise to apologize tomorrow. Aish! Its even hard to type this! The reason we were fighting was because we found out who each others crush was. It was you. We got jealous and we took it out when you were around we wanting the attention and such. Please forgive me!"

You blushed at his words and your mouth gaped opened not knowing what to do. Then you heard your doorbell go off and you went to get it. There stood Xiumin handing you flowers once you took them he checked his phone and said "So I'm left at seen?" He chuckled slightly. "If you like Baekhyun its alright!" you saw him try to be happy, "I'll support you as much as I can." He finished and seemed to pout slightly. "Xiumin. Xiumin." You repeated making the boy tilt his head slightly.

"Xiumin. Take out "iumin" we stay with X. We add an "O" and we get XOXO. Xiumin you're my hugs and kisses!" You squealed hugging the male. Baekhyun was outside the standing by the bushes and he was crying but smiling. He was happy for you that is the day you lost contact with him. He still went to the same school and such but no contact was thrown around again.

Baekhyun Scenario. 2nd PoV

You have been receiving many texts from Baekhyun, but you jumped when you realized he was calling you. You reluctantly answered.

"Yes?" You said slight sturnly into the phone. Baekhyun chuckled slightly probably nervous. "[Name]...um I would like to explain why Xiumin and myself were fighting so much. Its uh because D.O is a jerk-" "Baekhyun are you even telling the truth?" You asked irritated. He chuckled again, "I was going to make a joke!" he whined, "Okay okay. The real reason is because Xiumin and I have a slight crush on you, by slight I mean huge. Its okay if you choose Xiumin! I respect that, but can you open your door its starting to rain." He said laughing and knocked on your door.

You went to get it and you said, "Have you been out there this whole time?" "No-" "Lier." You cut him off smiling and let him inside. "So [Name] who do you choose?" You chuckled, "Well Baekhyun..." You paused and took a deep breath you sang quite nicely maybe even better than Baekhyun which is a lie but hey we can dream.

"The answer is you, the answer is you. I showed you my everything. You are my everything, I am sure." You sang softely blushing slightly. Baekhyun immediately knew which song you were singing to so he continued. "I'll be more careful and protect you. I've never felt like this before, like my heart will stop." He sang hugging you from your waist.

You chuckled and stopped singing. "And also your name Baekhyun has Bae in it. It only makes sense if I go with my Bae." You said and kissed his cheek to which he blushed. Xiumin was fine with it man bc Xiumin is the mudda cool.

------------------------

855 words. I TRIED TO MAKE IT LAST UGHH. </3 I'M SORRY

Nothing much to say here. Other than I might start a graphics shop on here. If I do pls request <3 I will luv u more than boys in luv yes?

Finished this on a Thursday, August 27. Mhm mhm. I felt proud yesterday bc I played a solo in school and did not get nervous. Yes. Welp I am off to school cri pls if you see Sehun tell him I am waiting for him. //slapped

EDIT: I FORGOT I NOW UPDATE ON WENSDAYS AND SUNDAYS.

-Contact me. Yes? No? K.-

Instagram:https://instagram.com/brianna3131/
Kik: @brianna3131 (tell me who you are man)
Quotev: www.quotev.com/brianna3131
Twitter: @oh_brianna3131

×××××××Requests×××××××

Ilhoon x Reader
Vampire!Luhan x Reader
D.O x blind!Reader
Chen x Pianist!Reader
What if...they misunderstood your brother

=Vote! Follow! (・ัω・ั)Comment!=