Kris x Reader

Had to search deep in the books for this one. *sigh* So cliché.
_________________

Your PoV

"Did you hear what Kris did?!" A group of girls said as they walked in the hallway. I smiled to myself. Kris. A boy I knew. He was my ex-bestfriend, ex-boyfriend and now my bully. Ironic I know.

I don't what happened to him. He was such a nice boy, smart, sweet I could go on forever, but something snapped in him every since [Girl you hate] came. That little witch basically got him hyptomized into doing whatever she wants. I sighed remembering all the times we had together. I gathered my books from the locker, closed my locker, and went to my next class.

As I walked to my next class I heard snickering around me. Did I forget to mention I was the smartest, yet always bullied, kid in class? Oh well I am. I pushed up my glasses and hugged my books tighter. My one actual friend abandoned me, so there is no one to protect me. I walked with my head low. I could feel the crumbled paper hit my back. Yes, it was nothing painful physically, but mentally it felt if I was being shot repeteadly.

-No one PoV-

She entered the class room there was a new boy in class. She quickly sat down by the empty desk that use to be Kris' desk but moved next to [Hated Girl]. "Class today we have a new student his name is Jason." The teacher announced. "Jason why don't you take a deat next to [Name]. [Name] please raise your hand." The teacher finished and she did as told.

Jason sat down next to you. "Hi." He said. You blinked a couple of times but smiled sweetly. "Hi. Welcome to [School]." You replied and he kindly gave the same sweet smile you gave him. He was kindy cute wasnt he?

During class you helped him out since he didn't know half the lessons the class was discussing. You checked his schedule and he was going to Math while you where going to Science. You told him where to go after you did the bell rang signalling all of the students to get to their next class. You took your time gathering your books and stayed behind. Your teacher was getting ready for the next class.

You were about to walk out the door but your teacher stopped you. "[Name]." He/she said. You faced him/her. "Yes ma'am/sir." You replied. "Thank you for helping Jason out." He/she said with a smile. "Your welcome ma'am/sir."

You continued walking until your hand was pulled. Heading to the opposite direction of science. "Hey! Let me go!" You yelled and struggled to get out of the persons grip. You werent a really strong girl physically, so you were still getting dragged.

You sighed and gave up struggling. Its not like anyone cared if you dissapeard. You where now outside in front of the school, placed on a bench. You looked up to see Kris with a-anger in his eyes!?

"Kris are you alright?" You said and quickly stood up to comfort him. No matter how hard you tried, whatever Kris did to you had no effect if he was right in front of you. You placed your hand on his forehead. "You don't have a fever. Why you angry?" You asked as you slid your hand down to his cheek to feel water. You looked at him and he was crying.

"K-kris? W-whats wrong?" You said now worried. "Don't talk to him." He rasped out. "Don't even make eye contact with him. Don't talk to him. Don't touch him. Don't smile at him. All those things you did, you can only do to me!" He shouted making you jump back.

"W-what?" You said still confused. Then you felt lips on yours. Kris was kissing you. "Mmm!" You said and pushed him back. "Kris!" You said covering your mouth and becoming bright red. "I'm sorry okay? I'm sorry for what I did. I left you. I left you because I was afraid you would leave me first. All those pranks I played was because I was a coward. I needed an excuse just in case I got dumped." He said now also turning bright red.

"Will you forgive me?" He said sheepishly. You on the other hand were trying to comprehend what just happened. "So thats a no huh?" He said looking at the ground. "Ha? Oh no! Kris! Yes its a yes I forgive you." He smiled at you and pecked your lips. You smiled. Yeah the good boy turned bad, but the softness in the bad boy made you fall in love with him all over again.

___________________
Extras!

In a bush Jason was there pouring his eyes out. "It WAS SO BEAUTIFUL! BUT I WANTED HER TO HE MY GIRLFRIEND!" He cried out. Oh well ya snooze ya lose.

Okay finished this one shot on Monday too! At 9:56pm. Oh yeah baby! I'm on a roll!! I should stop. I'll finish the rest tomorrow. Thats what I told myself last time.

I'm GOING TO NEED KRIS IDEAS. TIME TO HIT THE DREAM LAND FOR KRIS IDEAS.

××××××××××Requests×××××××××

-Ilhoon x Reader
-Changsub x Reader
-Onew x Reader
-[Open]
-[Open]

==Vote! Follow! (・ัω・ั)Comment==