Sehun x Reader

"Dancing Partners"

The amount of laughter that left your lips were to many to count. The echoing of shoes and the sound of sharp breaths being taken were heard all through out the practice room. Where you and Sehun so called practice but in both of your minds it was spending time with your soulmate.

But today was your concert, today was the first time you will preform and dancing by your side none other than Sehun. You had to choice to choose Lay or Kai, but you choose Sehun why? He has a passion in his eyes that tells you he loves dancing, he might not been good at it as he thought but one comment about being great made him sore.

You've got to hang out with Sehun very very much and you are greatful for it and hopefully all of his hard work and extra hours to help you payed off.

This show wasn't to just pop up as another SM soloist. For you its to prove that you could make it when others doubted you and to thank Sehun for everything he had done.

"Ready [Name]!" The stage director yelled in which you nodded with a smile. And with that you heard the mumbles of the crowd grow louder as your platform made its way up the stage. There you heard your cheers your new fans cheers in which you couldn't help to smile on. You started singing and Sehun appeared on stage looking for something, looking for you.

"My prince in shinning armor." You sang. As you finally got off the platform walking towards Sehun.

"A dork he is indeed." You chuckled and tapped Sehun shoulder to which he spun around smiling. "But my life isn't a fairy tale just yet." And with that you walked away Sehun following you and then you sound around and continued with your song until the last chorus was sung and the finishing pose was Sehun's arm wrapped around your waist as you rested a hand on his chest and one around his next. His other hand caressing your cheek.

You bother were panting but smiling. All the hard work was a sucess. You both stared into each others eyes as the lights started to dim. But something wasn't planned not at all.

A kiss.

A kiss from your prince charming planted onto your sweet lips. Once you both parted he was smiling with glee. This time you hugged him and he twirled you around lifting you from the air as the cheer ran wild.

Your dancing partner was dancing with your heart all along.

===========
Sehun I love you marry me pls

Also yes I skipped my gf Whee In because I dreamt of Sehun yesterday and this is what it was with some extra parts also around 300 words but I think it's cuter like that.

Also you guys. I look so cute in pictures you don't understand Sehun would have married me by now like God damn son.

Anyways yes, have a nice day/afternoon/night!

Edit. I meant to post this yesterday,,,

-Contact me. Yes? No? K.-
Instagram:https://instagram.com/brianna3131/
Kik: @brianna3131 (tell me who you are man)
Quotev: www.quotev.com/brianna3131
Twitter: @oh_brianna3131

×××××××Requests×××××××

❀Whee In x Reader
❀Whee In x Reader Pt2
❀Chanyeol x Reader
❀Key x Reader
❀[Open]

Recommended stories of mine
-Bad Boys; A Graphic Shop

=★Vote! ♡Follow! (・ัω・ั)Comment!=