Sehun x Trichotillomania!Reader

These one-shots won't be in order I forgot to mention that.
💀 Angst 💀
Extremely short

--

She's crying.
She's on the floor
against the bathroom door.
She's crying. Why can't she stop?
"I'm home honey!" She heard him say.
Her boyfriend, the famous, Oh Sehun. Oh no. She muttered. Locking the door. She wasn't hurting herself. She would never do that. She made a promise to herself long ago no matter how tough the situation was something good was bound to happen and to her that was him. But right now it seems she betrayed him.
She has a disorder. Trichotillomania.
Made her pull any hair from her body, because she was bored, nervous or anxious. It just happened.
She was in the restroom because she had done it, pulling her hair from her scalp now leaving a bald spot.
She was crying.
What would he think of her? She had stopped doing this. But job interviews were coming up, he was leaving for work. Everything seemed not okay. Being alone caused this. She needed someone to be with her to talk to her.
The doorknob for the bathroom shook sending goosebumps all over her. She sighed wiping her tears away opening the door. He stood there confused as she mumbled "I'm sorry." continuously.
"I did it again. I'm horrible. I'm disgusting." She said making his eyes widen and grab her chin. "What did you do?" He said sternly hint of nervousness in his voice. "I pulled my hair." She chocked out unable to contain her tears. She sobbed. "I had stopped." "[Name]." He stopped her from talking any further. She knew what was coming. She's heard it her entire life. Why do you do this? What's wrong with you? Do you need help? Of course she felt terrible doing this. She wanted to stop. How hard she tried to stop. It just came back everytime. She hated it. She despised it. As she grew up she did it behind her parents back. Just to be caught and hurt. This was all her fault. This is serious yet she can't stop.
"I love you." He mumbled kissing her cheek. She froze. He loves her? He loves her like this? She looked up at him to see his eyes in tears. She let hers fall with his and hugged him tightly. He kissed the top of her head and said "I'll always love you. Let's get you help." She nodded reluctantly. She's always denied it. Always. Now she knows she needs to stop.

--

Trichotillomania is serious.
It hits very close to home and don't judge if you ever see someone like this try to help them by distracting them from doing it. Give them encouraging words make them feel loved.

All those words that are slanted are very important it's a struggle.

Insta: @ brianna3131