kid!reader x SHINee

Your mom had left you at a new babysitting job site. Turns out it was Hello Baby SHINee.

You are a smart child so you picked on stuff pretty fast. You walked into the playground area they had left you, so you wouldn't get bored. As you waddled over there someone came to pick you up. You turned to face the person it was Key.

"Kya! She's so cute!!" He said hugging your tightly. "Can you say Key?" He kept saying.

"Kei." You shook your head you knew you were wrong so you tried again. "Key." You smiled. The next thing you know you were back on the floor because Key is fanboying over your cuteness. Okay then you thought and started walking again.

As you started to play you saw someone, Onew, trying to avoid you. You smiled and giggled walking towards him. You sorta ran to him and kept opening you hands to show him you wanted to be carried.

"Oppa" you said which made him turn around you jumped. He nervously gave up and carried you. You giggled which made some of his nervousness wash away. He smiled which made your heart flutter even for a 5 year old. He pinched your cheek and started fanboying over you to. You then pinched his cheek so he would shut up for a second so you can concentrate on how to get out of this situation you made.

"Ani!" He screamed then out you down. YUS! SUCCESS! you screamed in your little mind. Then you started waddling around the studio. They wanted you to do the commercial of you running or having fun. When you were running you bumped into a short person.

"Aish." You said as you rubbed your forehead.

"A-ano Are you okay?" He asked then you looked up to find Jonghyun. He smiled sweetly at you and kneeled down.

"Hi Jagi. What's your name again?" He said.

"[Name]." You said as you numbed on your fingers. He smiled and said, "Well your a cutie. Since I am also one of your Oppa's when you get older and boys start chasing you. You tell them I'm your oppa okay?" You simply nodded while fiddling with your dress.

Then someone screamed. "Jonghyun! Did you get my chicken!!" It was Onew again so you slipped away to the play ground. There as you walked over there you saw someone else probably bored and playing with things. You plopped yourself down next to him and tried crawling into his lap. You pushed his arm/elbow and sat on his lap. He looked down at you and smiled. It was Taemin. (A/N: THE BAE!!) He ruffled your hair and grabbed your hands. Then played patty cakes with them. You giggled and snuggled into his chest.

You eventually fell asleep..

"Minho!" Taemin yelled/whispered.

"What!" Minho yelled then realized your asleep. "Oh.." Minho went to carry you to the bed they had set up once he did he kissed your forehead. You latched onto his shirt.

"Minho.." you mumbled. He smiled sweetly and said "Ne."

"I'm cold." You replied then fell back asleep letting go.

"Weird little Jagi." He whispered then went to tell the members.

Maybe being in Hello Baby with SHINee isn't that bad at all

________
<3:13 11/2/14>
What have I done?! xD
Anyways sorry it took long for me to update I'm taking it slow since still no requests.

So ANYWAYS
~~~~~×EXTRAS×~~~~~

Minho: *telling them*

Everyone: JAGI WHY ARE YOU SO CUTE! *rushing to your bed to find you fully awake and watching TV*

Everyone: Wut?

You:*giggled and changed the channel* G-goodnight SHINee

They all fainted of cuteness.

Thank you for requesting MsDerppants101! Hope this was okay and I hope you keep requesting for more!

×××××××××××××Request××××××××××××××
I can't update without them!

-What if..you gave them a gift
-[Open]
-[Open]
-[Open]
-[Open]

====Vote! Follow! (・ัω・ั)Comment====