Bambam x Reader

You nuzzled your nose into your scarf as you made your way into JYP Entertainment, your home.

Kidding, you're here to visit your friend Bambam and drop him and his group some hot chocolate. You breathed in as you walked into JYP Entertainment, opening the glass door and smelling the hot chocolate slightly. You made your way towards the counter. You were faced with the secretary of the first floor. You smiled at her kindly she already knew why you were here, Bambam had informed her.

You signed in and she gave you a sticker to show you were allowed to be in here. You made your way to the elevator. No matter how many times you see this place its always magical and interesting. You stepped into the elevator which had two other people there. You pushed your button to Got7's dorm and you were off.

Now exiting the elevator you walked through the hallways that held pictures of groups and jyp celebrating maybe their accomplishments or comebacks who knows, you've never bothered to ask. You knocked softly on their dorm room door and got slightly anxious you haven't seen them in so long, not since their last comeback which was Just Right. Now it's If You Do, have they changed?

As you thought of that you stared at your shoes and the door opened revealing seven boys trying to see all at once. You looked up and smiled. "Hey guys!" You said cheerfully now having the anxiousness go away. Upon hearing your voice Bambam cheered, he really wanted his hot chocolate didn't he. Everyone moved from the door and you made your way inside towards the table. You set your bag down which was carrying one tray of hot chocolate and your hand was holding another so you as well set that down.

Everyone reached to grab one and realized there was one left. They were all confused. "Its for me?? You guys what??" They all laughed at your comment and sat on the couch waiting for anything to happen. You greeted them all showing a little aeygo for fun of course.

You sat on the couch as well but next to Yugyeom and Jackson since it was the only spot available. You sipped at your hot chocolate which made Jackson notice you were beside him. He then set his hot chocolate down and turned to hug you tightly making you release a "agh" for touching the hot chocolate and even spilling some on yourself. "Ne, Jackson hyung you made [Name] spill hit chocolate on herself." None other than Bambam commented.

Jackson realized it and let go apologizing with a cheeky smile. You set your hot chocolate down and left to the kitchen to add some cold water on your arm, it was a very heated hot chocolate. Your way there Bambam came to help because you were apperantly "too short" to reach the napkins. Which was actually true.

You were behind him when he grabbed the roll of napkins and as he turned around he hit you right on the head making you confused but then laugh. He quickly apologized and said he didn't mean to do it. "I am so sorry! It was an accident I swear! I would never want to hurt a princess like you."

"...Princess?" Was all you said. To were he widened his eyes and a hue of red was apparent in his cheeks. You laughed slightly. "Alright I am the princess so that makes you my knight right?" He looked at you dumbfounded but nodded slightly. You smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek and went back to the living room. As soon as you stepped out of the kitchen you hear "yes!" And "omg did that really happen" from Bambam.

You went to get your hot chocolate and sat down originally were Bambam was sitting and took another sip of your beverage. After you did that Jackson, JB, Junior, Yugyoem, Youngjae and Mark were smiling cheekily at you while you stared at them sipping away at your cup. "I think you should bring hot chocolate more often." Jackson commented then making kissy faces.

"Or you should just stay here forever, either way is fine." That response came from none other than Bambam. To which all of you whipped your head to, "Did I just say that out loud?" He then said as his ears turned pink.

"Cute." You said smiling at him.

-------

Ily Bambam #BamBri txt it m8 also sorry for the delay stuff happened ^^"

Yee another Bambam one shot coming up bc I day dreamed about him so its only fair.