Vampire!Luhan x Reader

Third PoV

The [color hair]ed girl busted open the windows and let the fresh wind in her one room. Her cage. She lived with Luhan a vampire prince, soon to be king, soon to destory the world. She wasn't a guest there oh no he would have sucked her blood the third day she was here.

She was his salve in her mind, but as he preffered to say a companion. So much better right?

She groaned when she heard Luhan call her name. No she doesn't call him master. We aren't in the nineteen-hundreds. Its the modern world. Same old vampire though. She exited her room and made her way upstairs, where Luhan recided. "Yes Luhan?" She asked as she opened the door to his room.

She did secretly love it here. She secretly loved Luhan but of course he could never be in love with a mortal, and no she isn't stupid enough to turn into a vampire and risk being dead. (A/N: TWILIGHT.) "Can you cook me something sweet today?" He asked poliety turning to face her. "Of course Luhan." She replied making eye contact with him.

Luhan was actually going to tell her something else, but he can't bring up enough courage to tell her. Luhan smiled at her response. "Is that all Luhan?" She added. Luhan opened his mouth, but no words came out. She unconsiously tilted her head. "N-no its fine."

She responded with a light nod and went on her way downstairs into the kitchen. Luhan mentally cursed himself for not telling her. He secretly loved the girl too, but that wasn't what he wanted to tell he, he wanted to tell her that she was free. Nobody would want to be with a vampire. She probably wanted to leave. It would hurt him when she leaves, but of course if she is happy he is happy.

Several minutes passes as Luhan tried to gather the courage to tell her. Meanwhile, the young girl has finished preparing dinner and gathering up courage to confess to him. "Luhan!" the nervous girl called him down, "Dinner is ready!"  She heard him shut the door and come down the stairs, that was only building up her nervousness, but she was determined. She was going to confess.

"[Name]." "Luhan." They both said their names at the sametime [Name]'s face blushed a light pink and nodded for him to continue. "A-ah..." He got nervous it was the first time he ever saw you blush before. "Y-yes?" She replied.

"W-well um its been a long time since you've been with me, so if you want to you can go." [Name]'s eyes widened. She was free? But she wanted to stay. As Luhan turned to leave she ran and backed hugged him. She then pulled back and he turned around. "S-sorry!" she said but continued, "I-I don't wanna leave. I love it here." She smiled at Luhan he in return blushed. She looked straight into his eyes. "And I love you."

_________________

Ending it here because I can. :3 hehehehehehe. Hope you enjoyed this! Its short but cute. Yolo. Youu onllyyy llooovveee ooorrrreeeooossss.

Btw I might change the cover to Ilhoon, Sehun and Taemin. Possibly.

××××××××××Requests××××××××

Ilhoon x Reader
Powers!Exo x Reader
Exo x Child!Reader
Kai x HipHop Dancer!Reader
[Open]
[Open]