J-Hope x Reader

"The only reason I stay in this world is to prove everyone that pushed me down wrong." -Brianna3131

"You ugly trash!" Someone yelled at you while walking the hallways.

"You don't deserve him!" Another one yelled.

"You have no talent! You are just a ratchet waiting to be broken!" That one yelled half not making sense.

You were on your way to meet your boyfrind J-Hope in his classroom. You frowed until you arrived at his classroom you plastered a smile on your face. He already knew it.

Every smile has its faults.

"Hey! What do you wanna grab for dinner on our way home?" You asked placing you books down. "[Name] are you alright?" He asked. "Of course!" You said back smiling.

"I know somethings wrong its in your eyes." He replied walking towards you. "Really its okay." After you said those words he hugged you and you let an unknown sigh come out of you. "J-J.." You said shakingly. "Its okay. Just tell me whats wrong."

"They- They all hate me for being with you. They said Im no good." You started to sob. "But J its alright. You're giving me hope." He and you chuckly lightly at the little joke/pun/whatever.

Lies can trun to the truth.

"I'll fight for you J. No matter what. And you better do the same for me because thats not how a relationship works."

I HAVE NO INSPO IM SORRY ;w; HAVE ANOTHER ONE SHOT