Kris x Reader

So here I am traveling around Seoul not knowing where the heck I'm going.

I am looking down at my phone well looking at the map on it. Ughh why does Seoul have to he so huge! I thought to myself.  As I looked down I bumped into someone.

"Aish!" I said as I fell. I felt eyes on me. I quickly got up and bowed. "Sorry.." I mumbled loud enough for him to hear. I said it in English.

"It's fine." He said in English. Wait English! This dude can help me!! I looked up to find myself staring at a super hot dude. Blush crept up my cheeks.

"Eh um could you help me find [Random shop]?" You asked shyly.

"Oh um sure."He stated. Then explained to you where to go.

"Thank you!" You said. "Oh wait..um could you come with me heh.." You asked blush creeping up your cheeks once again of embarrassment.

"Why?" He said.

"Wait first what is your name?" You replied.

"Kris." He said.

"Oh..Well um I can't really speak a lot of Korean so I was wondering if you could help me speak Korean or translate.." I said then noticed a bunch of other boys behind him. "Oh but if your busy you don't have to come I understand." Then he got pushed onto me.

"Ah-!!" Someone had pushed him to tell him to go with you but ended up falling on top of you. "Ehmm.."

"S-sorry!" He said you saw blush on his cheeks.

"Cute.." you mumbled and then quickly covered your mouth. He smirked.

"Say it again?"

"Aniyo." You replied.

"You do speak Korean." He said.

"Only a little." You replied.

"Then whats Jagi." He stated.

"Ehh well Jagi is either sweety or honey right?" You asked hoping you where right.

He nodded and then said, "Your my jagi okay." He said.

You blushed and nodded. Stranger but cute okay shhh. Shhh. Love at first sight it real.

_________

Wut? Did I do?

Can someone explain I just I. I don't know..

Well anyways here the Kris x Reader.

Sorry :b it sucks.

I tried.

Sh.

Child sh.

Okay I'm done.