Onew x Reader

"Onew!" You called out to your boyfriend. "Its raining!" You said and ran outside, your boyfriend soon followed. "Jagi! Here!" He gave you his sweater while he put on a differnet one of his. "You're going to get sick without a sweater." He added. "Mine was right beside the door." You replied blushing. He then wrapped his arms around your waist and laid his chin on your head.

"Yeah but you look cuter like this." He replied smiling. "We look like a couple that stepped out of a movie. Which isn't good." He chuckled at your reply. "Onew your sweater is soft." Onew smiled once again. "Your hair is wet. Lets go inside." You nodded and did so.

You went to sit on the couch and Onew followed behind taking off his sweater. "Jagi? Aren't you going to take off your sweater?" He asked, confused. "Nah. Its better than my other sweaters plus it smells like you." He blushed slightly. "W-what do I smell like?" He asked his voice craking a bit. "You smell like chicken." You replied chuckling.

"Do you love chicken more than me?" You asked playfully. "Chicken." He replied which made you pout. "How could you!" You screamed and covered your face with a pillow. Onew smiled knowing you're playing, so he poked your side. Which made you jump in return and look at him with a smile forming on your face. "I'm not taking this sweater off. Neeevvveeerrrrr." You said as you ran towards your bedroom and jumped on the bed.

He was about to grab your angle but a pillow mysteriously hit him upside the head and you made another run for it. That id how you spent your afternoon with rain and some broken vases in your peaceful home. "ONEW! YOU BROKE IT." You yelled as you finally lost your energy to continue fleeing.

______________________

I have nothing planned anymore Oh my- I feel so unorganized ;w; Im running out of ideas. Nuuu. Probably because I haven't been reading on Wattpad. Also Nuu. I don'y even know why I do this. Most of you don't even read this. Also it is April 15, 2015 9:37pm and for some reason I am sleepy as fudge

××××××××××Requests×××××××

[No One Shot Update but my Life Story]
EXO x Replacement SNSD!Reader
Jungkook x Reader
Kris x Reader
Wolf!Luhan x Reader
[Open!]

==Vote! Follow! (・ัω・ั)Comment!==