What if...you bought them a gift.

I'm gonna make it more professional since you guys liked it! Remember you can also request Ideas for this.
_______
~EXO~

Xiumin:

"H-here you go oppa." You said as you handed him a gift for fun. He smiled and began opening the present. As he did his eyes shined with delight. He immediately engulfed you with a hug. "Thank you! Thank you! I love it. And I love you!" He practically screamed. Which of course made you blush. You had just gotten him a picture frame of him and you. He smiled and your quiet yet perfect boyfriend.

Luhan

"Heh Here you go oppa!" You handed him your present. He started opening it in a flash which made you laugh. He got up and walked your direction. H-he was sad! "O-oppa Sorry I couldn't get anyth-!!" He cut you off my placing a kiss on your lips. "I love it Jagi." He smiled cheekily and continued to send a wave of kisses to you. "Mm Oppa people are staring." You replied. "Oh yeah...oh well." With that he continued. You had boughten him Stich from Lilo and Stich.

Kris

"Here you go Oppa!" You said making him blush at those words. He started opening the present. He smiled once he saw it. He put it on, you had bought him a cap. He grabbed your hand and started walking down the street. "Umm...Where are we going?" You asked keeping up with his pace. "We're going to show off the new hat my girlfriend gave me." he replied continuing walked towards the dorm. You blushed and nodded.

Suho

"Here you go oppa!" You said. Suho smiled at your excitement. You handed him your box filled with little gifts such as pictures of you and him and some chocolates. He smiled once opened the box and kissed your cheek. "Thank you Jagi." He cooed in your ear which made you shiver then laugh. "Oppa you can't act hot." You said flicked,his forehead and took off running before he could catch you.

Lay

"Here you go!" You said as you gave him your present. "Thank you." He replied as he opened his present. "Thank you jagi." He said calmly and and gave you a hug. You pouted. "That's all I get a hug." You said. He chuckled and kissed your forehead. "Reward done." He said.
Beakhyun

"Here you go oppa!" You said as you handed him your present and kissed his cheek. He smiled and started opening the present. His eyes sparkled in glee. "Kya!! Thank you Jagi!! I love it I love it!!" He screamed as he kissed you all over your face. You bought him a stuffed little wolf.

Chen

"Here you go!" You smiled and placed the present on his lap. "Open it." You repeated. "Nah." said Chen. You pouted. "B-but Chen.." He chuckled. "Just kidding Jagi!" He pinched your cheeks while you let out an Ow. He opened his gift and glared at you. You just smiled sweetly. "Heh. You like the present." You said smirking. "No." He pouted. You laughed you had gotten him a little troll and behind it was a note stuck to it and it said 'Look I found you!'

Chanyeol

"Here you go oppa!" You said as you flashed a smile and plopped down next to him. "Thank you Jagi~ What is it?" He said shaking the box. "Open it!" You chirped. He chuckled and did as told. Once he opened it he tackled you on a hug. "Jagi~ I feel bad!" He said snuggling into your chest. "W-why?" You said trying to contain your blushing. He got off you and then said, "Because you bought me a gift and I got you nothing...Oh no wait!" He laughed and told you to close your eyes you did and you felt something soft on your lips. You opened your eyes to find Chanyeol stealing a kiss which made you blush. "Aish!" You said as he pulled away. "Heh I got you your gift Jagi." You had gotten him a cap that said Chanyeol #1....