Kris x Reader

Here you will be artsy. I am sorry if chu aren't but just go with it k?

=======

"Oppa!" You yelled as you ran down a hallway holding your tablet. You had just come out of Graphic Design class and you were extremely proud of what you made. You decided to show your boyfriend, Kris, while changing classes. "Mm?" Kris replied, closing his locker and looking at you with lazy eyes.

"Eh? Did you get enough sleep, Oppa?" You asked as you looked at him a bit worried once you were in front of him. "Mhm." He said smiling slightly. "Oh! Look at what I made in class today!" You said showing him your tablet. You had transfered the picture from your laptop to your tablet. "You should work on your placement it doesn't look alined. The girl looks a bit fake too. You should fix it." Kris said bluntly.

"A-ah.." You were generally hurt. You didn't ask for advice. You just wanted to show him something you thought you did good on. You gave him a lopsided smile and looked down. "I-I need to go now." You said and dashed off. You did like advice but when it came to stuff you did good on the advice hurt.

Kris stared at you as you left and titled his head slightly. You didn't give him a good bye kiss and you didn't call him Oppa. He was about to go after you, but the bell rang signaling the next class period. You stepped into your class, (Best Subject), and laid your head on your desk. Your motivation was gone. You were bi polar in a sense.

-Time Skip brought to you by My cool graphic design in the multimedia-

After school you walked with your head low and you heard steps getting closer. You didn't care. Nobody was going to rape you calm the fuck down. You were then engulfed in a hug by Kris. "[Name] you left without me.." He said slightly whining. You smiled lightly. "Sorry I need to finish this project at home." You said and was about to run away.

But

He caught your arm and pulled you back engulfing you into another hug. "[Name]...I didn't mean to hurt you. I was out of it okay. Please forgive me." He said burying his face into your neck. "Oppa." You said laughing lightly. "You're tickling me." Kris smiled and attacked your sides.

"I forgive you!" You cried out laughing. "I shouldn't have taken it personal okay? Its fine." You added turning around and facing him. You were greeted with a sweet passionate kiss from him. When you both pulled away you were with wide eyes and a red face. "I-I said-d I was fine!" You said. Kris just smiled and held your hand as he walked towards your house. "Saranghe." He said bluntly.

========
480 words in total. Meh. Sorry for the shortness again cri. At least this was the full story. And look at the multimedia. I made it~ Pretty cool right.

××××××××××Requests×××××××

Wolf!Luhan x Reader
Chen x Reader
[Surprise!]
[CLOSED!]
[CLOSED!]

==Vote! Follow! (・ัω・ั)Comment!==