Taemin x Reader

You walked to your seat on the bus putting on your ear buds. You sat down alone. You turned on your playlist and closed your eyes.

You escaped the real world into your own. Everything was right here everything was how you wanted it to be. But a tap on your shoulder ruined everything. You opened you eyes to revile a young man smiling at you and his mouth moved. You tilted your head in confusing .

'Why is he talking to me??' You thought to yourself then you took off your ear buds.

"So can I sit here?" He said.

"U-uh? Sorry I was h-hearing music while you where talking.." You said.

"Oh then to make it shorter than everything I had just explained..Um can I sit here?" He asked.

I nodded and was about to put me ear buds on put he continued talked.

"I'm Taemin by the way." He said.

"[Name]…" you replied you felt comfterble with him a complete stranger and you had no Idea why. Instead of him just keeping quiet like you thought he would nope. He stated taking to you about everything in his life. You them realized your stop was passed. You sighed, Taemin noticed this.

"What's wrong? [Name]" he asked truly concerned.

"I missed my stop." You replied.

"Then come with me! To my stop!" He said.

"E-eh? N-no that's to much trouble I'll just stop in the next one and walk back." He shook his head.

"Your coming with me so you can meet all my friends!" He said smiling. He was sorta cute wasn't he?

You hesitantly nodded.

That's where it all began. Later on you two started hanging out with eachother a lot. You found out he was with a group called SHINee but you still stood close by him. You soon grew feelings for him. Everything he did especially when he danced you just fell for him more and more. Now you were going to confess.

You simply walked up to him and kissed him. Straight forward but instead of him pushing you away he kissed back. You started to blush and pulled away. Taemin smiled.

"Glad you feel the same way [Name], but you could've at least brought me chocolates or something." You playfully punched him in the arm.

"Ey! That hurts!" He pouted and you kissed his cheek.

Yup this was your relationship.

Act like bestfriends but truly madly in love.

First SHINee member to pop out Taemin! My other bae..DON'T KILL ME PLS!

Huehue anyways Next up is Onew? Maybe? Probably I'm to lazy to check keep requesting!

Vote comment follow! Forrrrr pandas? Yus pandas.

Also vote for more SHINee one-shots! Okay I'm done bye!