Lecture

We were all sitting in the cellar, resting after about twelve more rounds of training. The boys and I were sitting in a line across from my master. Then my master stood up and started pacing back and forth. I sighed and sat up straight, because whenever Master Jake starts pacing, it's time for a lecture.
"Young One, come stand over here." he instructed.
I went and he positioned me in a spot where he thought necessary.
"You," he pointed to Roc, "stand next to her."
Roc looked at me, checking if it was ok, I nodded. Roc came to stand next to me. So now we're just standing here looking at the rest of the guys look at us. Then I heard a voice in my head asking me what my master was doing. I looked beside me and Roc was staring back. I smiled at the fact that he had learned how to mind link on his own. Then I responded that we're his examples for his lecture.
I looked to Master Jake and he came over to me.
"Today I'm going to teach you how to determine your opponent's strength." He started.
"Now, to the human eye, people would say that Roc's stronger. But we all know who's the toughest one out of these two. Would you all have known she was stronger before she exposed herself? No, probably not. You know how people say 'Eyes are the windows to your soul'? Thats exactly the case here. You can determine a vampire's strength by the way their eyes glow. Now, Roc, Bianca, and I will show you our eyes. Tell me who's eyes are the clearest and lightest gold."
We all let our eyes glow and Ray, Prod, and Prince immediately pointed to me.
"How can Bianca be tougher than me, you might ask? I'm the one who trained her. She took self defense classes before and after she was turned. She has wisdom and control. She knows what she's willing and not willing to sacrifice to protect the people she loves. This is why she was able to defeat every single one of us in two to three minutes each round. But as you all know, everyone has a weakness that is able to be used against them. Does anyone know what Bianca's weakness is?"
No hand went up, including mine.
"Well it's really quite obvious. So obvious that you'd never think of it because she has great self control. But her weakness is blood. Not like blood banks she feeds you guys, but the blood from a fresh wound. I would demonstrate, but Bianca has a temper and a demon. Not good at all."
I looked at my master with wide eyes. He said that no one could know about the demon that lived inside of me. He looked back at me.
"It's okay for them to know. They're your creation." He assured me.
I nodded.
"Is that why you left after what mom did? Because you'd get either angry or possessed?" Prodigy asked.
"Yes." I answered.
As soon as I said that I felt this pain in my head and my stomach. I collapsed to the floor screaming. Then all I saw was darkness and I lost all consciousness.

A/N: Sorry this one's short I didn't have much time to actually sit and write so I just wrote this in the car lol.